Reviews for Kyubi Storm
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
I liked the chapter, but I'm confused. This is listed as "complete" but it doesn't feel like an ending to me. Thoughts anyone?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Burnt Snake: did you order mediam rare or extra crispy
pikachucat chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
what a great chapter. rate it a 10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
what a great fic
demonbookworm101 chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
You have the story good keep up the good work
wolves134 chapter 23 . 11/4/2012
very good story indeed
TrickedPast chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Awesome so far... But I have to know something.

" Sasuke just humped while Sakura pushed him further into the office." Did pervy sage help you write that? Lol
kuroe34 chapter 23 . 4/13/2012
i really enjoyed this !i dont see why people are moaning about the japanese mixed in with the english i think it works great and the layout is great in all chapters! The fight scenes felt a bit wishy-washy though but still enjoyable ! :D

i think you should continue ,however i have noticed it says complete ! D:

thanks for the great story!

:D dattebayo!
ilovefanfic chapter 23 . 3/20/2012
in the beginning i thought it wasnt so good but then i real8zed this story is F******G AMAZING!
RisingMist chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
No offense, but this story just went downhill towards the ending. This chapter was not terrible, but it was bad. I loved that Hinata did the Orioke no jutsu though.

Thanks for writing this story.
RisingMist chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
This fight was somewhat better. Keep getting better. Don't give up.

RisingMist chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
Each fight was full of flashy but useless and utterly cheesy attacks. If I've misused the adjective "cheesy", I'm sorry, but that's the only thing I could think of. It was plain terrible. Bad strategy too. NejiTen was the only thing that kept this chapter from being a total bomb.

RisingMist chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
Lots of weird translations in this one. Can't wait till you actually do a little bit of resolution with the NejiTen pairing.

RisingMist chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
Honestly, I think my main problem with your mixing in Japanese is your use of weird romanized spellings. You could just use Romanji, you know? I honestly disliked reading this chapter. It was very very poorly written and took away from a plot that actually looked like it would be interesting. Everybody is very OOC, but I know that already, since I've been here so long. I'm not going away either. I like the basic ideas in your story, even if I don't like how it has been executed as much.