Reviews for After Haven: Fallen
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Hey, this is an old one of mine.

I'm just testing a theory that I have.
Ellen chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Hey Karen. Guess who? Its..(insert name here).Naw,it yeh good ole friend,Ellen. Like yeh story. Don' ask me why I'm talkin' like Hagrid,eh?

Anyways, I really liked that..I know I'm reviewing AGES after you wrote it,but hey, here Haven was only on like 4 episodes ago,so yeah.

EdenAdvance chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Nice one, now on to the next one!
Brownie chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Wow that's great! I'm glad I read that. I kinda had the same thoughts when I was watching. I could just never get the feelings from my brain to my fingers to write/type.
Meg chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Hey, I never read this before (I don't think). I like it! I hit some messed up line at T2 on the MB, and it took me right here. Huh :Þ chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
I like it. Good job. I like your play on words - "Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up." Sweet and sad.
Silver Bullet chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Very nice! Short, sweet and to the point. Loved Logan's last thought. I'm impressed with how you worked with feelings without it being 'mush'. A job very well done!
a fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Powerful insights. You could develop this a lot further if you wanted.
a reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
interesting, but where's the rest of it? and max sounds too impersonal and harsh-even for her
Erin29 chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
Um Karen... this kinda stops abruptly, is there more and it just didn't upload right, or is it just a weird cliffhanger? I like the premise, and please continue! :)Erin