Reviews for Lament
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
This is an intense story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Windyfontaine chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
Yay you posted! I never forgot this story. Well kinda hard to, lol. Although I did just pop back to the previous chapter to refresh my memory. And this is fine, bringing us past to a previous point, and was grinning at the dimes falling. Have I ever gone for change on the floor. Well...sometimes, lol. But this: "Confident in his ongoing charade as an insensitive fool without a care in the world,..." and you nailed Dean right there, that being his armor, not wanting to let the world see the man truly within-very cool.

Ah, liked the spelling for Winch3ster, lol. And the poor teenage prison for acne. And oh, someone left the lights on! Well, this was far from horrible. Far from horrible indeed. I had missed your unique style of writing, and way of describing an innocent act-say plunking change into a customer's hand- in a way that objectifies not only the action but the motives behind it, and the kaleidoscope of imagery that one had no idea could be joined together in such a way to show how this act is actually seen by your brain.

Or um, in my poor and mixed up way I am appreciating your style, lol. Thanks for updating this, and I will be here for the next chapter. With bells on. Or not. Not with bells, but definitely here to read it. If my brain is working. As apparently at the moment it has decided not to. Work, that is. Hmm. I shall say have a nice day, and end this review before I embarrass myself further :) Oh, and if all the flowery speak before utterly failed to let you know conclusively whether I actually liked the chapter, I did. Like it, very much actually. Well then, um, see ya :)
IheartPadalecki chapter 10 . 7/23/2007
Oh (I am way behind but I'm trying to catch up) but omg this is soo intriguing.. cannot wait for more!
Windyfontaine chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
Ah you're back! I'm catching up and now finally have time to read this. Glad you didn't give up on this story :) And ah, those creepers-yep something is definitely strange with them. Heh, possessed walkie talkie. Well not, but it might as well be. And hmm, methinks Sam is losing it just a little :P But ooh, that was a creepy story that he heard when he was a kid. Maybe they should have just ignored the house-that's just not the Winchesters' style though. And hmm, glad I'm not eating while reading of lasagna skin :D

Liked how Dean transitioned into big brother mode. And poor Sam only able to give him a line from a song-hehe. "ā€œIā€™m a lightning rod,ā€ Sam replied simply." Well duh. And hmm, Steve is up to something-wonder what his connection is to everything? And ooh, so the names on the list Dean saw-ah not that got explained! But Sam is maybe receiving the visions so he and Dean don't die in the room perhaps. Forewarned is forearmed. I'm enjoying this, and really am looking forward to the next update. Hope you have a great weekend :) And I see a lack of reviews, but don't give up, finish it just for you if no one else. Well, for me too, 'cause I want to know what happens. Even if it takes you another month, I'll still keep a look out for this story. Take it easy!
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 11/25/2006
Yay! You're back! Sorry it took so long to review, the alerts were down so I trolled the site and said, hmm, I know this story, aha! Of course you probably won't get this review for a while, but I'm so glad you kept writing. And it was as good as ever. I'm really looking forward to when Sam actually physically steps foot into the house. And I watch Ghost Hunters sometimes and now I might think of the Northern creepers when I next watch it :) I hope the alerts work soon, but at least reviews seem to show up even if you don't get them in your inbox. Hope all is well with you, and that you keep posting. And Dean doing that dance? Priceless :D Have a great day!
Bluy chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
I'm with Sammy on this one, why would they need rifles if they're just going to document an old house? They're not tell the Winchester brothers something! I really like this story so far, you've got me worrying about Sam though, what's with all the visions/hallucinations getting him all out of wack? I only hope that Dean'll be able to help him sort it all out before they reach the house b/c who knows what'll happen if Sam's got problems on a job.

One more thing, I loved the part in this chapter in Sam's flash back when he's asking about the book and he says, "You mean the Bible Daddy uses for target practice?" Just about made me bust up laughing! Anyway, your story's doing awesome, please update soon!
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
Oh, but I have a good feeling about this chapter, it's well done indeed :) I loved the warm and fuzzy memory (well okay cold and wet) of Sam's, about time he had a happy vision in his mind. But yes, the creepers have just gotten a lot more dangerous in my thinking. Will be waiting with interest for your next chapter, and thanks for not giving me the image of a shower of blood this time around-I always seem to be having my meals when I read your updates :) New ep. this week! Have a good day :)
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 3/27/2006
You are weaving such a complex web of imagery and interactions here that it forces the reader to reread, digest and think beyond the lateral - to try and interpret what is happening around them physically whilst trying to understand the hallucigenic imagery invading Sam's consciousness. Surreal, almost Philip K Dick in quality, and so utterly enjoyable to read that all I can say is keep the words flying off the page in whatever colour you want to paint them. I will be waiting anxiously for my next fix!
Sononkid chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
U scared me b4 i read d story
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
IheartPadalecki chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
I like!

I'm just confused by the whole thing Sam is going through, but I'm guessing that'll come later.

Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
pizzapixie chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
I don't know if you are too deep for me, or I'm just in over my head, but I want to like it. I just can't tell if I do or not. I definitely don't dislike it, I'm just a little lost. Your way intense, and your characterizations go in a different direction than I'm used to...can you tell I'm confused? Keep writing,at least I'm thinking! Thanks, I'll stop rambling now.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Awesome chapter. Poor Sam is having troubles with his psychic-ness, but that flashback to his father's lesson was whimsically on target. Clark the Clerk (and that is just one of many things I loved about this chapter) certainly deserved the room keys descending upon him like avenging harpies if he did what you hinted that Sam envisioned. I can't wait for your update! (Well I can, but with no new episodes for a while I would prefer to have wonderful reading material.) Have a great rest of the weekend :)
RosietheMoogle chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
WHAT THE EHLL IS HAPPENING TO SAM? What's up with these Yankees? Please UPDATE SOON!
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.