Reviews for Students of the Impossible
OrangeR0se chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Please Reviewing! I'd make these slightly longer:(
OrangeR0se chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Great portrayal. I'm asuming Nice Girl was Lily and New Proffesor/Head Gril was McGonagall
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great! And probably exactly what she would see!
Lady Halaia chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Wow. Just, wow. I know you haven't updated in a while, or if you are ever going to, but if you do I'm definiteyl going to read it.

You've got the personalitite right on, and Myrtle, I loved her. It made me go aw and nearly cry, you wrote it so well.

Wow.
BajaB chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
What an excellent plot device to use to explore the personalities and characteristics, and very well written too. I hope you get inspiration to keep doing these, maybe throw in a silly one, like the Basilisk or something, for a change of pace? :)
Tamira chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
What a story! ... All that people and their wishes! ... I feel sad exscpecially for Myrtle. - Imagiine being a teenager for ever! ... I mean, teenagers are not the most happy people. - And knowibng you would never grow up... And sometime, sometimes get a friend in one of the other unhappy teenagers around, but that friend grows older and leaves you... That is more sad then that Harry, Ron and Hermione don't have a happy live, 'cause at least they have each other. - More sad then Dumbledore dying, 'cuase he had an long live...
wokeuptonight chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Wow, Lucius's part was great. I thought it would be Sirius's dad or something at first. I'd love to read more mirror fics about the other characters-the Black sisters, maybe?
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
Brilliant. I wasn't expecting that; for some reason I was thinking it was Barty Crouch and son or something with Dumbledore. But anyway...wow.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Wow. I love it. Never read a story about Myrtle before, but this is lovely, especially the part about her and Lily.
Goddess of Grammar chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
I like the new chapters! Update soon!
Goddess of Grammar chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
It's a beautiful chapter, but not actually related to the other parts of the story. I would write more about what she is seeing. This would actually be very nice as a one shot on Myrtle.
Bagge chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
That's cruel, but if Draco goes the way you hint, Lucius will definately react just like this. That mirror is definately not a harmless thing...

So, I have reached the end of the series for now. May I be so bold as to make a few requests? How about Ginny? Is it Harry she wishes for, is it, as Ron, to be singled out and special, or does she wish for something else? Or perhaps Luna, if you feel up to the tricky challange of describing what's going on behind those silvery orbs. I also would like to see Dumbledore's mirror image, and see what really was up with those socks. But you are the author and you decide. I eagerly avait the next addition.
Bagge chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
You got Hagrid just right. Pretty much like McGonagall, really, seeing all his beloved ones being happy and safe. Interesting that his mother didn't appear. I suppose he didn't do a great impression on him before he left. The way he talked straight to the reader was well written.
Bagge chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Really good! Poor Myrtle, inch by inch forgetting how to live. Her friendship with Lily, and the hint of McGonagall being head-girl when she died, was intruiging. The thoughts and emotions of a ghost-girl - forever thirteen of all akward ages - was well described. And the thing Myrtle desired above all else was especially well written: Herself. I can't help but think that she fell into the trap that Dumbledore warned Harry about, staying in front of the mirror and just staring at what she couldn't get. And frankly, with her very limited other options, I can't say that she wouldn't be better off that way.
Bagge chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
As long as Lupin doesn't give in for the wolf, I would say he has everything he wishes... the problem is that the battle has to be won every day - or to be more precise - every month. Imaginative again, and especially interesting when compared to McGonagall's mirror image. She and Lupin are equally nice and caring, but when she see her students safe, he only sees himself. Being a werewolf leaves little room for wishes about other tings, I suppose. Well done!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »