Reviews for Arana Book 1
Are you going to continue this story, or is it discontinued? 'Cause I've really liked it so far.
I hope you're planning to continue this series, 'cause I've really been enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Please, please continue this very interesting story.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
Just thought I'd let you know, you've been spelling Mezoti wrong in many of the chapters on your website.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Three of the children weren't actually there and then in the movie, but prefer the story with them. My only complaint is that I've hardly seen any mention of Naomi in the story (she's my favorite character). Otherwise, I love it, and I hope some day, you continue this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Not totally accurate, but my only complaint is that I haven't found Naomi in this at all. Other than that, it's great.
KiwiKugai chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
In Valens name I love reading this story every so often. I really do hope that one day you get round to completing it and the other unfinished ones.

Cheers
James The Kugai.
Kell1310 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
really enjoyed
RainBlueWater chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
10 out of 10
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Interesting story, but there are some minor mistakes:

- I really doubt that someone can serve two deities in D&D (and BTW Ilmater has his own Paladins).

- Loviatar is the goddess of death in the finnish mythology.

- Ilmater stands also for a female air spirit in the finnish mythology.
Rain Addict CM chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Good story, I hope there's more to come.
rafetheratmaster chapter 18 . 3/27/2011
thought you captured the essence of the Voyager crew very well. As a Loviatar and Lolth fan I was somewhat tormented, but come to think of it you had male preists doing those attrocities and my experience is they usually go too far in a hopeless quest to crack the fem dom glass ceiling of the Lovite heirarchy. All in all I really liked it.
Kasanra chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Wonderful use of imagery! You had me laughing with them as well.
Kasanra chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
YAY! I've got this little woman brouncing around in my chest, screaming with joy. (picture that squirrel from Ice Age)

It's a rather odd feeling but it makes me smile.

I love your stories. I hope you continue this soon.
Kasanra chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I started reading this at Passion and Perfection. i was kinda sad that this wasn't completed or longer. I'm happy I found your more completed stories at this site.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »