Reviews for Arana Book 1
Ctrogan chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
Будет ли продолжение у этой великолепной истории?
donavonclrk chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
can
donavonclrk chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
can
Skeeter451 chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
So since it's obvious this skill never be finished could you at least tell me what would have happened?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2015
Are you going to continue this story, or is it discontinued? 'Cause I've really liked it so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/31/2015
I hope you're planning to continue this series, 'cause I've really been enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Please, please continue this very interesting story.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
Just thought I'd let you know, you've been spelling Mezoti wrong in many of the chapters on your website.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2014
Three of the children weren't actually there and then in the movie, but prefer the story with them. My only complaint is that I've hardly seen any mention of Naomi in the story (she's my favorite character). Otherwise, I love it, and I hope some day, you continue this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Not totally accurate, but my only complaint is that I haven't found Naomi in this at all. Other than that, it's great.
KiwiKugai chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
In Valens name I love reading this story every so often. I really do hope that one day you get round to completing it and the other unfinished ones.

Cheers
James The Kugai.
Kell1310 chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
really enjoyed
RainBlueWater chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
10 out of 10
Barbarossa Rotbart chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Interesting story, but there are some minor mistakes:

- I really doubt that someone can serve two deities in D&D (and BTW Ilmater has his own Paladins).

- Loviatar is the goddess of death in the finnish mythology.

- Ilmater stands also for a female air spirit in the finnish mythology.
Rain Addict CM chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
Good story, I hope there's more to come.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »