Reviews for Now I Know Why
myra chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
loved the story! and the sibling's bonding moment was actually cute!
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
That was an awesome ending. I did get a bit confused on how Wyatt changed and all but really great story.
Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I love Chris as much as i like Sam from Supernatural, they both have bog brothers prepared to take on the world for them and there both so CUTE! LOL! Sweet story, i like how Wyatt and Alex saved him!
Marcus1233 chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
What the hell? Where's justice in all of this...? Where's the pain and suffering for those dolts of a family Chris has..?
Trinkies chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Wah! I want more! No, I NEED more! This is one of the coolest Chris story i've read. Nice Job. Please have a continuation... or maybe a sequel! Please!

I love your story. It's so unique. It's so captivating. It's so tear-jerking. It's so perfect... Congratulations!

Please update me if your planning to continue or make a sequel, ok? Thanks!
Daisydill chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
It was a nice end, although I hope that Piper and Leo change their parenting styles when it comes to Chris. Hopefully they've learned. Good story!
ash-rox chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
DO A SEQUAL PLEASE
ejb2987 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Love your story :)
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I love it but ...I on"t quite understand what happenned...How come there in Pain ?
HauntedPast chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
E! I want more! please write more!
radioactive.raccoon chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
oh wow,this is amazing, so angsty :D me likes, a lot ;D Can't wait for the next chapter.
Joralie chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Poor Chris!please save him!update soon!
Mel chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I really like the story!

Does this mean your muses won't come after me now? :)