Reviews for Even Easy Has Problems
Aldiyce chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
perfection...thank you!
ladysakura31 chapter 26 . 2/22/2012
I just cant stop praising u XD. i just finished part 2 and i gotta say it was pure genius from begginning to end. I couldnt think of a better ending, and the sex scene was incredibly HOT! Im really looking forward to reading part 3. so happy i dont have to wait for updates cause i would cry lol, what can i say im addicted to ur writting - i send lots of luv and look forward to reading more of ur work 3
RageGoddess chapter 17 . 5/27/2011
I'm not sure if it's silly to comment on a fic posted so many years ago but my mind was kind of blown wen I came across lyrics from Pippin in here.
Novitascia chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
" No, I don't believe you

When you say you don't need me anymore,

So don't pretend to

Not love me at all."

Oh god... This chapter made me cry twice. And I hardly cry for anything.

I listen to music (on shuffle) all the time as I read and it just so happened that while I was reading the part with Gojyo being betrayed by Gonou, "I don't believe you" by Pink came up on my ipod. It fit together so well that it just made the part even sadder that cuz it felt like I was listening to a soundtrack for it. It made a few ters fall.

Of course, when the song was done I started to calm down but in the scene with Gonou holding a Gojyo pleading for death... I was still upset over from earlier and I'm a huge Hakkai and HakkaixGojyo fan so it was a that point that I began to bawl.

I don't usually review fics (Although, I know I should!) but I'm just gonna say that I love your Saiyuki fics even the ones that have nothing to do with this one.
Almecestris chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
Fcuk. Me. Parallel sex is the hottest thing ever! Love this fic and I freaking love this chappie! Thanks for sharing this amazing story!
Almecestris chapter 25 . 5/9/2010
YAY! Happy happy happy happy happy ending! Plus epilogue after with lotsa lotsa love! :D
cibi chimi-chan chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
I especially adore the Hakkai&Goku moment in this chapter Don't get me wrong, I'm a worshipper of 39, but since Hakkai and Goku interacting moments are so few where else, I found them very precious and cute _ (the Hakkai ruffling Goku's hair and Goku hugging back)
akirareader chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
random horay for adding an akira to the story:)

i just love it when i get to be a charachter in such a brillent piece of work even if it was non intended to be me since you dont know me but i love your work because it is so true to the actual charachters keep it up:)
gaguy24 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
I love your writing so much! I've watched a good bit of the show and I can hear their voices and it's so believable! You have a talant crim, I love it!
arvelamaya chapter 26 . 4/17/2009
Your stories were recommended over at LJ and I have to say they are wonderful. I read the one before this and now this one. I really love how you developed the characters and their relationships. There were so many parts where I felt my heart ache for the characters. The ending had me blushing, but was so wonderful. I love the entire story.

I was wondering, with the lovely hints of 8/3, if you had written any stories involving Sanzo/Hakkai. I'm a huge Hakkai/Goyjo fan, but from time to time I like Sanzo/Hakkai. Since I love your writing so much I was wondering if you had any with that forbidden pairing too.

Anyway, really loved the story and thank you for sharing it.
midorii813 chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
LMAO! Sanzo and Goku? Having a TICKLE-FIGHT? Ahahaha! So priceless. - *dies of laughter*

Yay, 58 smut with Hakkai as the uke! Very nice I love it when these two have their tender moments.

Another thing I really like about this chapter is Lirin at the end. I've never liked Lirin so much until recently, and the way you write Lirin makes me like her more. -
Mako-clb chapter 19 . 2/6/2008
Oh, what a cliff-hanger this is. Of course, my favorite parts are the Gojyo/Hakkai scenes. I love 85, be it as friends or more.
kerumica chapter 26 . 12/23/2007
It is now 2am and I just finished reading this story. Dear lord, that was probably one of the greatest stories ever written on here. I am so sorry that there no way to pay you for this wonderful bit of awesomeness. I have been rooting for these couples since the last story and I'm so glad that Sanzo has calmed down considerably. I was so upset when they got caught by Nii (that bastard) and when they went through the experiment the way they did, I wanted to cry at each heartbreak (even Kou & Yaone). I'm glad everything turned out great in the end.

The final chapter is nothing but fantastic. Gotta love the man-love there. And have them all do it in the same room at the same time...never saw that coming. Thanks again for another great story. I guess I'll get started on the other one tomorrow :)
Estelle Stafford chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
I really liked this chapter, I love the whole romancing between Goku and Sanzo.
Oxytreza chapter 26 . 6/28/2007
I DID IT! I read the entire fic! that was hard. but I did it.

oh I love the end! that was hot and...well perfect.

the whole fic was perfect. yes.

well done.

(and now, I have to read the 3th part XD)