Reviews for Welcome Home JOH story
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
well, another good chapter/sequel thing down, now on to 'hypertime' like I've been itching to get to since it was recomended and I realised it was a sequel...
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
sweet
Hitmanhand chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
It's been over 6 months now since this story was posted, and I was just wondering what was happening with the JOH stories? I've always enjoyed reading them, and I would like to see you continue them sometime.
boatsquadronsniper chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I've only just discovered the JOH series, and I've got to say I've rather enjoyed it. Giles, a Green Lantern? Ni-ice! Please continue this series! I'm seriously looking forward to The Search for Kyle Rayner.

Your incarnation of the Outsiders team is quite intriguing: I don't think I've ever seen anything like this particular lineup before - and that's definitely a good thing. Whilst there are many other 'Xander gets superpowers and organises his own supergang' fics out there, I do like your portrayal of the other canonical characters. I think you might have blown Buffy's attitude a little out of proportion in the first part of the series, but you've since ironed out that particular wrinkle.

Be seeing you,

Max
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
*sniffle* Poor Jade and Kyle's baby. *sniffle* Damn Darkseid! *growls* Good to see Guy back as The Spectre, though, and Giles will make a great GL. Can't wait to read the next story!
X-Over chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Interesting crossover story you have here. please write more of this crossover story of yours very soon. Thank you. :)
Fallenone chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
And JOH continues, not that i'm complaining, these storys rule! so xanders headed for hypertime huh? that'll be cool. So any chance of the outsiders crossing over to the marvel-verse, i mean i can't be the only one who wants to see them go toe-to-toe against the avengers or the thunderbolts can i? cant wait for the next instalment!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Love this series. So glad to see an update. :-)

Sequel soon please?
Questara chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Love the JOH stories in general. I like the fact that Xander is growing in power and such gradually instead of gaining it instantly, and actually showing that he deserves the power. You might want to include some of the little things, and maybe that story with the other peoples points of view as everything is going on.
Ronni100 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow, these JOH fics are amazing! It's rare to find a good Xander-centric cross with DC Comics and most of them are WIP abandoned by the author. I like that you did not make Xander UBER STRONG and have him go smaking all the bad guy's around like they are nothing. Everytime I see Xander becoming a Super Hero I fear the author is going to make him stronger than the Hulk or in this case, Clark Kent on a good day.

What else can I say? You are doing a great job, keep it up.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Hey man... another good story. Though you really gotta work on those typos here and there.

Ok, I know you asked more reviews and I agree... You do need more reviews. But I think the biggest problem you have is the fact that you take too long between your updates. Heck, I even forgot about the JOH-verse until I got the mail about the update. My advice, break down the very large stories into one story with smaller chapters (and I don’t mean all the chapters in one page) and simply update every few weeks. Not to mention the fact that you will make less mistakes that way. There were a few times I noticed you replaced someone’s name with someone else’s. In smaller chapters, it’s easier to correct those.

Also, your Xander is actually a little OOC. Dude, you have turned him into something that’s totally different from what he used to be in canon. I have been following this story since the beginning, and will continue to do so, but some people may not recognise the Xander of your JOH-verse and therefore refrain from reading the fic. In the comics, even Kyle Ryner took a long time before he adjusted to being the Green Lantern. In your stories, Xander not only took centre stage from the beginning, but it seems everyone thinks he’s the greatest thing to ever walk the face of the planet since Superman. It’s hard for me at least to see Xander as such a selfless person when we both know in canon he is anything but that. Yeah, ok, I’ll admit, he’s a little selfless, but NOT as selfless as you make him to be in your fic. Plus, you killed off all the good characters. Angel is gone. There’s no Cordelia. And looks as though Spike is going to get his soon enough. It’s like you have a personal dislike against characters that Xander did not like in the series. What I’m trying to say is that you are very much bias towards one character (Xander) in the series. You should really start on other characters and their points of views as well. Xander killed Angel in one of the first stories, and Buffy just accepted it… the love of her life just dies and she just accepts it…. just like that. I personally found something very wrong with that situation.

Anyways, I think that’s enough rambling from me. Take care. Gonna check out your other stories later on. Keep up the good work.