Reviews for Cherry Bombs
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great work and not OOC at all I like seeing things reversed
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
i know ive reviewed this story so much that this is my fith time in a row but i just wanted to ask for a sequal and im practicing script writing for when i get an account so how is this:

zack:hmm doesnt sound like me and*starts laughing inbetween laughs*c co cody was the first to get wasted and n not me*bursts into fit oh laughter*

me:pretty much but dont tell cody

cody:dont tell me what

me and zack:nothing*dragging it on nevuosly*

kary:what are you kids reading

me and zack:nothing*again dragging it on nervously*

cody and kary:*read it*

cody:that should be zack not me and plus i HATE cherries

kary:and i would NEVER make cherry bombs

zack cody and me:yeah cause youre not a good cook

kary:*to me*you havent even tryed my cooking

me:zack and cody told me about it

kary:BOYS GROUNDED

U

so whadya thank

smiles,bye

ps seriusly in a row i checked
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i love your story cherry bombs write one more chapter just for me please thankyou so much . .

smiles bye

ps i love your story this much

33333333333333333333333333
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
hi i loved this story happy new year and please do me a favor write a sequl to this story where Zack is the one to eat cherrybombs and Cody takes care of him . .

Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You need a sequl because that was the BEST story ive ever read on fanfiction and ive read over 90 fanfiction stories
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
definitely, definitely one of my favs. this is lovely!
X59 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
funny.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Haha, this is one of the funniest stories I've ever read. I absolutely loved it! The characterizations of Zack, Cody, and Carey were very believable and true to the show, and you're writing style was amazing. I laughed so hard while reading this that I nearly cried.

Also, the brotherly care between the twins was perfectly executed. Nice work! :)
The Hurricane 13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Loved this! Very sweet and funny. Great work!
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I actually read this one-shot on my phone ages ago, but couldn't favorite it until i replaced my broken laptop. Anyway this is one of the funniest stories i've read and re-read, a few times. You deserve major props for writing it! No surpise that it's been nominated for best comedy in tiger's "Awards Show" Hopefully you write a few more! :)
tiger002 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was great! Drunk Cody was really good. One of the funniest stories I've seen on here in a while. I could picture the scenes really well and the whole thing was written comically.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Sweet, I liked that, and it was funny. Hope you have more...
LyndsiMcKay chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I remember doing that when I was a kid! Oh my god how the memory drifted when I read this, I had a 6 year old sister help me with everything...

*shakes head*

Exact same thing I swear to god! Well great story!
KirkTrekkin chapter 1 . 8/26/2007