Reviews for Save him Save me
Kataleena chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
*cries* That is so sad.
Lily Severn chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wonderful! You've described Bellatrix's fury perfectly. This was great.
SSHP Fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I cried! Not many people can get that reaction from me. Congratulations. Very good story.
Vaime chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was one of the most beautiful, powerful things I have ever read. You truly capture a mother's sorrow and pain. Your style of writing is fantastic and gripping.

I hope to read more from you in the future.

Thanks,

Vaime
duj chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Bellatrix is human here. I like it much more than the soppy mess JK made of their meeting in canon.
minniequill chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That's dreadfully sad, but also dreadfully good. Wonderful.
ScorpionofFire chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
made me cry. beautiful in a rather scary way.
holly bergman chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
That was sad. Really sad.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That was lovely. Heart wrenching, but lovely.
Root27 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Why do you have to make people cry right on New Year's Eve?

Beautifully written,I love how you built Bellatrix.
Punker88 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Wow, I almost cried reading this. This is a wonderful one-shot and one of the few I read. Excellent job!
evansentranced chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
...guh...!

I read it, and then I looked up, and of course it was by you, because it was brilliant and perfect and heart wrenching and that is all that I have seen out of you thus far. Guh!

(I'm going through a C2 list, but maybe I should just go through your author list instead...)

But! BELLATRIX! I LOVE YOU! I do, too. She is mad, but I have a soft spot for all madness, from Luna to Bella to Voldemort, and sometimes even Dumbledore, in a condescending sort of way, you know? But in this...Bella...she was just...and her baby! Poor thing. You know who would love this? I'm going to rec this. Yes? No? Too bad, I'm doing it anyway, because the world needs to read this and love Bella just as much as I do right now.
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that's so sad, it made me cry...
Lacrymosa chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Absolutely chilling, and tear-jerkingly brilliant. I'm actually crying, which is extremely rare when I read fic. This is exceptionally well done.
lnbear2004 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
woah. this is dark. wow.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »