Reviews for Tagged
DeletAccountPlease chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
:) awesome story and tag to hive :)) I love it!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
A great tag
abharding chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very nice. You really nailed the characters's voices down for the most part, and I think the openning is one of the best I have seen for Hives tags. I could really see that reaction - including Sheppad telling him not to do something like that agian... Like ordering Rodney to do anything will work.

I also loved Rodney utter bewilderment that Sheppard was anrgy that he found out from Carson rather then Rodney.
Sholio chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
*happy* A very nice Hive tag. Keeps our boys firmly in character, still being their usual macho selves, while bringing closure to aspects of the situation that TPTB never saw fit to give us (and darn them anyhow!). Sweet in an understated kind of way without being too sappy. I loved it!
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Something like that should've happened on the show. Love it.
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Ah... They made up and said thank you. What guys. :-)

Very nicely done.
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nicely done Kam... something like this should definitely have been included in the eppy...

Thanks for creating it for us :)
Vecturist chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Very cool take on the whole situation. Ah guys and their emotions!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww, this was a lovely little tag McKam! ;) You certainly pumped this out fast. I think it sums everything up nicely. Both of them have every right to be angry at each other, and loved how Carson was determined to keep the doctor-patient privelege.
Kristinemac chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Excellent! I have wondered what Shepherd's reaction to McKay's actions during The Hive might have been.
Rocketlover chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
.Great! Why the writers can't give epidsodes endings like this I don't know, but I thank you for doing it so well.
Anonylurker chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
THANK YOU. The missing interchange between these two was so needed. Bad screenwriters. Bad.
Pranksta chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw, yeah for you! That was really good!

Miss the math genius huh? :)

You have them down pat, but then again, you always do! Great dialogue!
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw! that was perfect :D Just what the episode needed!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like your tag, too! It makes sense that each of them would be pissed at the other for taking foolish chances. It's another "so long, Rodney" moment.