Reviews for Appendix for Murder
Great story!
Anna chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Beter then some episodes
lilred15 chapter 9 . 6/11/2009
yah! that's what i'm talkin' bout! A&M all the way!

hahaa, I couldn't resist. :)
Lynz chapter 30 . 10/1/2008
This was probably the best story I've read! You've sparked up my imagination and I'm working on a Nick story aas of now! Beautiful story.
krage chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
well written so far
DongBangShinKi chapter 30 . 10/27/2007
I love this story. Classic Suspence. Poor Nick. Lol
Elizabeth Anamon chapter 30 . 1/5/2007
When I started, I went all the wat through nonstop. WOW.I liked it because:

'r characterization way amazing. You are realy good at righting goal-driven yet evil and sedistic bad guys

was filled with suspence to keep the reader's hand on that mouse for as long as it takes to finish the chapter or have a heart attack(whichever comes first)

was dramatic, but you added just enough comic relief to make the reader refrain from cutting his/her wrists. lol(I know I shouldn't laugh at that)

fact that one of their own turned out to be a vilin was a HUGE twist and realy added to the intrest of the plot.

things that could have been better:

1.I like how you told it from the view of different characters, but in times it got a bit redundant

I sugest you download a MicrosoftWord program? It has spell check, a built in beta that proofreads spelling, grammer, and punctuation. I would be lost w/out mine

You'r great! Don't stop writing amazing angst/suspense nickfics.
TangledPencils chapter 30 . 9/6/2006
Great story, totally loved it.

One question though...didn't they say that the mysterious 'dummy planters' would either be strong or need help to plant the dummies? How would a little old lady manage if this was true? Ok, I know, it's a picky point, but one I just had to bring up. Although the idea of a little old lady being the culprit is definitely one for a giggle.

Good job.
TangledPencils chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Oh gosh, I'm still giggling over this chapter, pmsl. I've just spotted this story, so sorry for the late review. I'll keep reading the rest now, and hope there's some more giggles ahead!
DanaHeeroDuoMax chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
This chapter was just so funny. So I can't wait to read the next chapter which I'm going to do right now, it will have me cracking up laughing if the guy hit on Nick.
Shika.Tot chapter 30 . 5/30/2006
*Gasp* wow this was such a good story!
corneroffandom chapter 30 . 4/12/2006
Lol! Good fic
weimfriend chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
This a a great story I was sorry to see it end,I enjoy all the stories you write. This is another one I will add to my favorite list. thanks for a great story, looking forward to more from you

Nancy
pochacco-girl chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
fantastic story!...loved it! hope ya write another one just as great as this...or better if ya want!
all done chapter 30 . 4/11/2006
Thank you for a wonderful story. I've enjoyed every chapter. Now what do you have in store for us next?