Reviews for My Heart is Yours
Amianforever39 chapter 25 . 3/6
More power rangers story?! How about one with Kimberly and Tommy where Tommy turns evil again and only Kim can save her?!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
nice story. keep it up!

olicityaddict chapter 25 . 11/8/2006
that was great do you think you could write a story about Zhane and Karone where she and him are engaged and is turned back to astronama and only Zhane can help her
Power Ranger Lover chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
andros was evil and was part of dark specter's army?
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 2/28/2006
That was so sweet and cute. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
rosabelle317 chapter 25 . 2/28/2006
I love it! This was one of my favorite stories too. Take some of AH/AY's ideas! She's got too many and not enough people to dump them on! :P I've got a few too, if you want them. Don't have time to say more, so... I love it, and keep writing!
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 25 . 2/28/2006
Yay I love this story. Good Job. I want a story wit Kim and Tommy or Sky and Z PLEASE! Keep up the good work. Till next Time!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 25 . 2/28/2006
I got WAY too many stories in my head. All A/A of course, my brain can't come up with anything else... want some? :P

I love the story! You know I do! It's the sweetest, cutest and most heartbreaking story. I wish I could still say update soon, but unfortunatly I can't.

Keep writing. You're one of the best.

Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 2/26/2006
Aw, so sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 24 . 2/26/2006
OH! CUTE! She's getting pregnant now, isn't she? Please tell me she is. *begs* I love the chapter! So much! Update soon.

rosabelle317 chapter 24 . 2/26/2006
Aw, poor Andros and Ashley! But Andros is SO sweet! How much longer do they have to wait for their stripey baby? I love this story so much, please update soon!
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 2/25/2006
Ha ha. Cool chap. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 23 . 2/25/2006
I love it! Baby! Yay! Andros sure enjoys making them. :P

Update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter.

rosabelle317 chapter 23 . 2/23/2006
So cute! "We should get started shouldn't we?" :D Haha! Love it! Yay, they finally get their baby. And he or she had better be stripey! :P Update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 22 . 2/23/2006
Cuty, cuty, goody, goody! He'd better get out of there alive... (I know he will since I just watched Forever Red again and got inspired, but let's just forget out that)

Update soon. I love it!

Oh, I'll explain about reading it without internet. My mom kicked me off the computer, so I had to save the pages on my memory stick and read them on my laptop on my room, so she could see me computer hopping. :P