Reviews for Drabbles and such
Yuya01 chapter 7 . 6/14
As for first 10 chapters this one was the most hilarious and great of them. Kim need so mch patience for his boss sometimes!
JL chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
Love, LOVE, the fact that you created a son of Kimblee. And how while you wrote Crimson as his usual self and psychotic personality, you also gave him a thoughtful, reflective side. I really hope that someday he and his son will meet again.
Very intrigued :)
lluviabrillante chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I'm honored! Sorry it took so long to read and review. It's a nice continuation. I like how the kid is referred to as child-thing. He considers it to be a monster, considering the parents, but still feels affection and protective instinct over it, as seen when he threatens Archer even while giving the child up to what he hopes will be a good home.
lluviabrillante chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I really really like this one. I read my first mpreg recently and it was written in a very uncringe-worthy way, for my personal taste. This is the second. I really like the description of the process, greed's reaction, especially the last line, and kimblee's as well. Very well done. I look forward to reading more of your work.
lluviabrillante chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
"Well hello". Love it.
lluviabrillante chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
I really enjoy your writing. I do love this pairing, but only after Royxed.
lluviabrillante chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
I really like this one. Very interesting read.
strelitzia chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
Aww , the cat , the stone-stealing ang the eye-exploding part ... everything was just cute . More please ?
strelitzia chapter 17 . 2/7/2011
Beautiful , yet painful and makes my chest feel heavy ... This í definetely my favorite among your work .
strelitzia chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Beautiful .
strelitzia chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
Simply epic XD .

I love it .
strelitzia chapter 13 . 2/7/2011
You made Archer look like a bad guy ... YAY XD

Not that I hate Archer , but I don't like him , either .

You gave a good ideal of what happend while still being not too specific . I like it .

I still wonder a bit , though , how could Archer , after everything he's done , invite Kimbley back into the military and not hold a single trail of doubt when he agreed ?

Love your work , as always .
strelitzia chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
OMG it was MY theory too , with the Kimbley-being-Hoho-papa's-son business . It started when I read a chapter with the first page that says " those golden eyes hold domination over all wild beasts " or something like that , then I thought about the " Erics' men " and suddenly realize that Kim had golden eyes , too . Good to khnow i'm not alone .

As always , love your fic , and Trisha was totally the icing to the cake XD .
strelitzia chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
One of my favorites , definetely . You captured it so well .

As always , love the chapter .
strelitzia chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
Yay , I love Envy fic , especially the ones invoveling the relationship between him and Hoho papa . Keep up the good work .
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »