Reviews for Brand New Day
TyDragon30 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
more please
devils-momma chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Love the story and was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Keep smiling.
rakely chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Are u ever going to update this story!? Cause I really like it and would hope it would continue. Please if u arent going to finish it at least put it up for someone else to adopt. It has great characters and plot line and interesting dynamics! Please update!
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Come on where is the rest of the story? Adopt out to robst if it has died he writes well too
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I love your story and the way you write; please please write more soon! The only thing driving me crazy is that this is not Batman and Tom is not the Riddler, his name is Tom Riddle.
ZianaSue chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I'm semi patiently awaiting more... I find this story thus far to be very intriguing ... How I wish I knew how you planned to cause dumbledore and Hermoine to be discredited in the eyes of the wizarding world.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Your writing has so many spelling errors that i cannot bear it any further which is a shame since I thought the plot had potential!
Mercy chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Please update soon!

I love this story!
foxee-chik chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Neeshack chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Oh no. . . Does this mean that you have abandoned this story. I was absolutely hooked. . .
elliotsoulhotmail.com chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
update?

will harry be mpreged by draco?
Ansuya chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Hi *-*

não sei se deveria escrever isso em ingles ou portugues, mas desde que vc tambem é do brasil, e eu não sou muito confiante escrevendo em ingles... vai em portugues mesmo

eu li sua fic no adultfanfiction e realmente me apaixonei por ela

muito bem escrita e muito cativante

eu fiquei muito triste com a morte do ron, mas entendi que ela teve seus motivos.

fazer com que o harry, tom tivessem uma ligação foi incrivel! alem do sev ser o pai do harry *-*

a cissa realmente sabe como controlar uma situação (adoro ela *-*)

fiquei com vontade de bater no draco

harry sofrento e ele pensando em se meter nas calças do moreno

espero poder ver a continuação dessa fic qualquer dia

e espero que entenda a review o-o

(pq eu realmente fiquei O.O quando vi no seu perfil que vc é brasileira)

até logo .o/

IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
love this story, more plz!
stardom chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
please, please update! i love all your stories i have read so far even though i did not review... and i am also glad that you will never drop a story but please write and update when you have enough free time in you life. :)
Taylor1991 chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
He's so playing Harry. He um, sort of is related to him unfortunately. But of course, it isn't something ever talked about so Harry is ignorant of it. :-d

Hope the snake doesn't betray Harry and tells him the truth... maybe not all of it though he really doesn't need to know.

I'll check out aff, but can't rr their. So liked the chappie.