Reviews for Brand New Day
littlesprout chapter 9 . 8/19
please update. You say you'll never abandon a story but its been10 years now. Please update
sexy Seren chapter 7 . 1/14
Update it soon
Zyenna chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Oh this is just fantastic! I can't wait to see what the next stage in the plan is going to be... Keep writing!
TyDragon30 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
more please
devils-momma chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Love the story and was wondering if you were ever going to finish it. Keep smiling.
rakely chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Are u ever going to update this story!? Cause I really like it and would hope it would continue. Please if u arent going to finish it at least put it up for someone else to adopt. It has great characters and plot line and interesting dynamics! Please update!
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
Come on where is the rest of the story? Adopt out to robst if it has died he writes well too
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I love your story and the way you write; please please write more soon! The only thing driving me crazy is that this is not Batman and Tom is not the Riddler, his name is Tom Riddle.
ZianaSue chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I'm semi patiently awaiting more... I find this story thus far to be very intriguing ... How I wish I knew how you planned to cause dumbledore and Hermoine to be discredited in the eyes of the wizarding world.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Your writing has so many spelling errors that i cannot bear it any further which is a shame since I thought the plot had potential!
Mercy chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Please update soon!

I love this story!
foxee-chik chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Neeshack chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Oh no. . . Does this mean that you have abandoned this story. I was absolutely hooked. . .
elliotsoulhotmail.com chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
update?

will harry be mpreged by draco?
Ansuya chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Hi *-*

não sei se deveria escrever isso em ingles ou portugues, mas desde que vc tambem é do brasil, e eu não sou muito confiante escrevendo em ingles... vai em portugues mesmo

eu li sua fic no adultfanfiction e realmente me apaixonei por ela

muito bem escrita e muito cativante

eu fiquei muito triste com a morte do ron, mas entendi que ela teve seus motivos.

fazer com que o harry, tom tivessem uma ligação foi incrivel! alem do sev ser o pai do harry *-*

a cissa realmente sabe como controlar uma situação (adoro ela *-*)

fiquei com vontade de bater no draco

harry sofrento e ele pensando em se meter nas calças do moreno

espero poder ver a continuação dessa fic qualquer dia

e espero que entenda a review o-o

(pq eu realmente fiquei O.O quando vi no seu perfil que vc é brasileira)

até logo .o/