Reviews for Resurrection
The Extreme Piercing chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Argh I love it. She doesn't wear it on her sleeve like that dullard Vincent, but it has always seemed to me that Tifa has this melancholic air about her, which never really leaves her. I'm always happy when I come across a fiction that does such a good job of expressing that.

If Tifa had ended up with the pre-death Aeris, she would never have been allowed wallow in her funk. But the Aeris in this fic is, as you SO eloquently describe, broken. Now the pair of them are free to linger in this morose state for the rest of their lives together, a prospect which delights this reader. Angst is so delectable when it's written well...

Some of my favorite fanfics revolve around the idea of subverting fandreams, and you do a great job of portraying a different perspective on the notion of the 'Aeris Resurrection'.

Only problem with fics like these is that they are finite; I would have loved to float in the lovers' private space for longer, but oh well...
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I liked this a lot. It had many poignant moments that pulled at my heart strings. I miss Aeris's independent personality, but I guess that was the point.
Cozmos chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Gosh, isn't this a deep story..!

It's still sweet, tough.

I love this story, good job!
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
HAHA YOUR SELF-RECCING GETS YOU REVIEWS. Cause I love this. Even though I am not a large Aeris fan, I loved the characterization here and the repetition (at the end WHABAM yowza that was awesome). And I love your Tifa.
Seimei chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I have never read a better "resurrection" fic. :) Kudos.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I ate this story like a meal.

Your Not!Quite!There Aeris, forever changed by the Lifestream, and Tifa trying to handle her as she practically handles everything else, and your beautiful beautiful language - I can't even begin to say enough about how floored I am at this, and at, yes, I admit, how much it made me love Tifa/Aeris again because that single kiss made me die in a terrible puddle.

This is just that little bit bleak, perfect, and I think for me it always will be The Resurrection Fic: The One That Gets It Right.

"curled about each other like two commas", "Aeris had always been the healer; when had it become her job? When the healer herself was wounded, who could stop the bloodflow?", just EVERYTHING. I bow to the master.
Drusilla chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
So sweet.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Great descriptions. I particularly like the imagery in the beginning. Aeris is so ethereal; you handle the development of her character very well.
Bhryn Astairre chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
How astoundingly simple, heart breaking and yet perfect.
aZnDrEaMeR1788 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I'm so-o-o glad you started writing again. To say your stories are different from the norm is an understatement. Not in the conventional sense, readers are transcended beyond the sterotypical negative connotation of homnosexuality through the inner struggles you are able to depict, that virtually everyone can relate to regardless of their sexual orientation. The pure human emotions and spirit of your characters seem honest, and that speaks to everyone. An eye-opener, your stories increase embracing what is not typical and encourages more open-mindedness.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
hi.. i never got around to writing a review for your story. it's really good, very enlightening and so beautiful. i especially love the images your conjure! they're very vague and lovely and ethereal... and the emotions you conjure are deep and poignant and really wonderful coz it really yells to be recognized. i really applaud you for this story

oh, and will cloud and aeris ever get to be together? (altho i'm more for tifaand cloud to get together... _)
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
So sad! (sobs) Tifa's not really my favorite character but you wrote her so well. Omg. Poor Tifa, poor Aeris, poor Cloud. My eyes are all teary and I'm just so amazed by your skills as a writer.

"How can I fix you?"

That's probably my favorite line, like seriously. Reminds me of that song by Coldplay...

[favefave]
Cerebral Seductress chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow. I'm not an Aeris fan; usually I say I'd rather jam a needle through my eyeball than suffer through another angsty Aeris resurrection fic. But this was...exquisite. You are SUCH a talented writer. All the nuances and innuendos were so perfect- there were so many details left unsaid that were still glaringly obvious in the end. What an awesome story!
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Definitely, Definitely keep writing these. Even if you're playing with the characterizations, they still -work- and that's bloody fantastic. As is your writing.

You said a Vincent/Yuffie next, right? :D
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
wow. that was something else. and really sweet! i liked it lots!