Reviews for Lightning Bugs
Hmmm.
organization-fan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
. .CUTE!
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was sooo corny! and I loved it!
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That was so cute! I loved it. Please right more about these two. And I agree, they do belong together.

Love,

Fuko-Chan
MarzhMallow chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aaw, that was adorable :] there aren't enough ShinoxKiba love : and I would really love to read more of them :D
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh my gosh aawww! this is so sweet!
Micuko chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
ah, adorable, loved it :D
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Awh

Shino was so sweet in this! I loved that! And Kiba was adorable..then again he always is.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
So sweet and lovely! Shino writing "I love you" with lightning bugs just made me melt, so cute
Sweet Carys chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I have so many cavities after reading that fic! It was so adorable.
SithMistress chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aw that was so cute :D
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Dude, you should totally see my face right now...

AW!

That was SO sweat!

Watch me squeal!

Teh Music
Sarmatian-Warrioress chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aw man! you should have continued!
1127catwoman chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I wanna know the sweet sex part that would happen after this you please make the second sweet part of this story except since this is rated T and in order to make the second part that would have to be M...but anywho...so you think you can make the rated M version of this story when they do it to I thought the way you wrote the story out for these two was so beautiful and sweet,id like you to keep it this way when you could make the rated M version for this would make there sex sweet ppl make there sex rough but i think sweet is very kawaii.(cute)Please please make a M version onf this story.:3...pweaz?