Reviews for Running
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love Gene sooooo much. Poor thing
starfmalover chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You are an absolutely amazing author!
Harlequin Sequins chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I think this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Your writing style is so raw, so powerful, that it just leaves you feeling like an open wound. Just...beautiful. There are no words that can completely describe how amazing this really is.

Thank you for writing this.

Thank you for writing Roe.

Sincerely,

Harlequin Sequins.
keatlin chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow. Love it.
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
this was really in depth! roe has alot of layers that we only saw a litte of in the Bastogne episode so its nice to read a fic about him showing another side of him.
Sachita chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
"And he begins to feel it in every pump of his heart that doesn’t look like the hearts people draw. His heart isn’t pretty or clean or pink or red. It’s an ugly, misshapen, desperate pump – and one day, it’ll stop doing it’s job. It’ll stop handling blood."

Your story was wonderful written. And it was tragic, sad, terrible. I am so glad that I haven't ever experienced war.

Great job at portraying Eugene Roe's sorrow.

- Sachita
Cupido chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Oh my god, this was simply pure brilliance. A masterpiece! The episode about Bastogne is probably one of my favorite ones. Doc Roe is such a complex character, you think you know him and then all of a sudden you just don't. I always wondered what happened to him after the war.
sara Kristina chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
WOW, that was great! really depressing actually! (just like the "bastogne" episode of the at least I think so)
Polly-P chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
wow, I love this mini story ! I even cried. It was wonderful.

Can I traduct it in french ? I would like that everyone can read it. Can I ?

(p.s: sorry for the bad english, I'm a pretty good reader but for writing...)
Redeemed chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Well done. It's very "real" in the sense of his thoughts and feelings. A lot of war writers -and I find myself guilty of this- hit on the action and intensity and leave out the psychological horror of warfare. The dialogue matched up well with the characters too. Nicely written.
gemathyst chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Excellent, as usual...I love how you explore into the situation of Doc Roe.
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
You did an amazing job on describing the emotions of a soldier. My brother has recently returned from combat in Iraq and I often observe him quiet and seperated from the rest of the you for your story, I fear that sometimes people don't understand how our troops feel when they come home again.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw... well written- I love your Band of brothers that I have read! I always felt that Roe was a 'cajun healer' like his grandmother- someone who took the pain from other people into himself. I loved it!
Camreyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Hi! Thanks for notifying me by email about your story. It was sure worth the wait! I have always loved the way you describe emotional turmoil. And Roe seems the perfect victim, although I shouldn't put it like that. Victim: it sounds so harsh. But you are right, he is right, they are all dead in a way already. Speirs seems the one who can handle being dead the best. He seems more alive dead than vice versa. Almost. But poor Roe, I really felt for him, when watching episode Bastogne, and now I do again. Wonderful writing! Hope to see more from you soon. Happy New Year by the way. All the best, C.
alli chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i love your writing, its amazing