Reviews for Reach the Horizon
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 2/5
Hmmmm... You have a nice plot but it needs a lot of work. There were quite a few grammatical errors and you are in danger of veering straight off the cliff into the OOCean. ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 2/5
Very nice but you should separate his thoughts more clearly. Try using ' ' to do so otherwise it just seems chaotic.
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
I love how Robin's always an asshole. (No sarcasm.)
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I hate what this story is doing to me.
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
The people asking them about their costumes was awesome. I found myself squealing and thrashing around with laughter when Brian gave his 'critiques' to the 'aspiring cosplayer'.

And here's what I thought about Jinx's dream: WHAT THE SHIT?! What. The. Absolute. FUCK! I don't know what I expected, but it was most certainly not anything like that. XD
Unattractive Loner chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
this story is my life.
Unattractive Loner chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
perfect.
Unattractive Loner chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
this is literally too cute.
Unattractive Loner chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This is basically my new top story. Anyways, I felt like the first chapter was a little hard to read because there were a few words I had to look up. But the writing was pretty clear. I love it.
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
Loved it!
Duet478 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER!
DresdenRed chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
you must really hate robin...he sounds like a total jurk...
DresdenRed chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
She was checking out a fanfiction site...lol, I bet she's reading this story going :OMG THAT STALKER!
DresdenRed chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
me(hasn't started reading yet, and just scrolls down the whole page): WOAH THATS HUGE!
KF fan chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
"Lucky" didn't sign in to leave that dumb review so I couldn't just respond to him privately. But what "Lucky" said is so dumb and so passive-aggressive offensive that I'm writing here myself.

I made a joke in chapter 11 about nitwits taking offense at a limerick that used the name "Mohammed" in it, much like the nitwits who got offended that a cartoon in a Danish newspaper (IIRC) had the -gasp- temerity to include a character drawn as Mohammed.

By taking offense, "Lucky" is neatly displaying exactly the same kind of stupidity only one step further removed. He's not complaining like a 3 year old about an image he doesn't like. No, it's even more pathetic. He's complaining about a tiny fraction of those who identify themselves as islamic who are complete nitwits being laughed at.

Until it bothers you more that some of your fellow believers behave stupidly, than it does that someone points out that fact, you are fraud. You are engaging in tribalism. Hurray for those like me, born where I was born or in some other group that I'm a part of. How dare you make fun of someone in my tribe! It's not only tribalism but it shows comical insecurity. A wise man would realize that any religion will have adherents who deserve mockery. An insecure little boy will get upset at that mockery as it undermines his weak faith.