Reviews for I Heart You
C24 and G36 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
1 word a lot of letters

Hey I didn't say they were different
mrshoratiosshades309 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was THE funniest Darkshipping ever and I think that you did totally awesome for a first. My first was pretty sucky and I still haven't updated it. -guilty- I especially like the part when Bakura mentioned that Ryou cried his guts out at the end of romance movies. I do that too! Unless it's just some really corny love story like High School Musical. Now, THAT is cliche. I really liked the fact that it was in first person because fics like this are always WAY funnier in first person.

Keep up the great Darkshipping work!

Maria
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I usually don't like first person because it's too telly, but this was so sweet it made my teeth rot and it was so funny I snorted milk through my nose!
ZeroGravityInq chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
LMAO! i heart this ficcy!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Heh heh. I'd read this before, but appearently forgot to review or something. (shrug) Oh well, I'm reviewing now. Gr8 job! _
TheRebornChild chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
That was so cute!
Spirits Of Evil chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That was a really good and funny one-shot. I pitied Bakura for being able to withstand Yami's crystal-clear stupidity. lol XD But seriously, it's just lovely. GO BAKURA! This pairing is the best. GO FOR YOU! _ Ciao!_ (you can PM me at anytime)
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Lol. I read this story before. Nice job.
yamirachan chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Aww... so cute. 0
CrimsonBobble chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Hehe.. Its so funny and cute! Bakura is actually cute too! That's so weird, but I like it! Very Awesome!
SightX chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Good job on your first fan fic. It's hard, isn't it, to put it all down for everyone to see? I did like it, but yes, I could tell it was your first fanfic. There's nothing wrong with that, although.

Well, just a few questions for you. (You don't have to actually answer them, they are rhetoric at best. Just things for your sake rather than mine.) How did Bakura fall into love with Yami? It seemed rather like he woke up this morning and decided on a whim to love him. That is a pretty deep plung to take. And as for Yami's rection, was he really being nieve or just coy in regards to the heartlove?

It was interesting that Bakura couldn't say the world love but why? Just for fun and giggles in the story? Don't get me wrong, that is fine, I have seen much worse plot bunnies used. And if Yami is still suspicious about Bakura taking his puzzle, how does that transfer into "I heart you too"? meh, its the writer's way of being, I would guess.

I would have more to say if this was a chapter of a story, but since it is a one shot, it can stand on its own. Here's to always improving and never givng up! Good luck and best wishes!

~SightX
aviddelusions chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Lolz, excellent one-shot I was laughing my ass off at Yami's stupidity about the heart! Hehehe, so clueless. Anyway hope to see you with more Darkshipping fics with the way your going you'll be where DracOnyx is soon enough :)
Freedom Of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*claps* WO! I like this! I hope you write more Darkshipping! *squees and hugs Yami and Bakura* They are SO cute! DracOnyx? I love them! Damn those people who can write!
shining-tears chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
dear your story is the best writing great story ..

see

you

dear.. _~
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*is laughing* Oh! I was ..just browsing around the 'Just in' section to check if my new story's in yet and I happen to spot your summary and I just HAD to come over and take a look.

Not bad for your first go! It's very funny btw! I love the dense Yami and the way Bakura can't say the three little words. It was cute! *giggles* And who one earth would flame your story? If they ever do, they should be ASHAMED! D