Reviews for Clean
Bockibear chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
OH! I loved this story. I don't know if it has ended but I'd love to see a continuation! :3
SillehKitteh chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
OMG this is hilarious and I love it! Write more please!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Very funny story!

Please, write more chapters, I'm so curious!

Nice work :)
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
its cute. i like it. :)
Mulanzu chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
haha this is cute, please continue _
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
It has been a bit since I've reread this.

Still so cute. x] ~Insert a heart here, 'cause this makes it into the &q0234 thingy whatever~
5123 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
love it pleas more!)
AmQaudrus chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
OwMyGowd. รถ

Fire Caster chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
LOL! This is so funny and cute. PLease write more. I really like it.
MustLoveCas chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
I was very impressed with your ability to tell the story from 2 different points of view. The inner thoughts were very well done and the tension kept the reader deliciously ready to read on. The mix of bold conversation with confused, panicked inner thoughts from Tea's point of view really helped us to see her inner fears and developed her character quite nicely. Leaving out Seto's inner thoughts helped to further his aloof, masculine, cool & in control personality with the quick conversation he had with Joey Wheeler. What a juicy tale to read! Thanks for sharing.
Kiri-chan220 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009 wow he proposed to her that's a first..haha lolz nya update soon nya
Jessica Watsuki chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
OMG IS IT OVER! IT CAN'T BE! Even though i loved that ending...if it was...I want more. Please to continue Unclean, i wanna read more! This was such a good story and concept, I loved it! PLEASE WRITE MORE! PRETTY PLEASE!
Jessica Watsuki chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
haha bedroom! now! arn't we a lil bossy lol. I'm glad u decided to depict the sceen :) Its good VERY GOOD!
Jessica Watsuki chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
O Kaiba is so evil lol. Joey is probably throwing up now...Too much information for him to handle!