Reviews for Evolution
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
nooooooooooooooo i need more plz. this is such a good story
CaptainTimeTk.CainoftheUSSFate chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
i love this story plz i hope you keep going with it
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
i have never read a CCS fanfic but i dare say this is a very well written piece... cant wait for the next chapter. i especially like how the relationships here arent rushed, even if this is a fafic for a magical girl anime im glad the love and whatnot is kept at a human pace.
Lily887787 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
oh how I miss card captors... i wish that sakura and eriol got together during the anime
Quetzalcoatls chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
fantastic story! i love EriolXsakura but its had to find good ones so keep this one going kay? update soon!1
EchizenRyoma chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
i am really looking forward to the continuation of this. i admire eriol.
madmanalpha chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
This is very well written and i am interested in seeing what you have planned so i'll wait for more to come. Ja Ne.
Sakura Moon chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Maa~You should really update more. The last chapter was very interesting and I was glad to see that something was moving. I'm hoping that you WILL finish this story someday (hoping it'll be soon rather than later).

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Arin chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
AWESOME! Please update soon!

And the last chapter...LOL.
Y.C.A.T chapter 5 . 3/1/2009
There has to be more than just this. What will happen next, I mean what about Syaoran and Madison, and what about Sakura and Eriol? How are they going to be ok for sure, how will Sakura and Eriol admit their feelings to each other? There has to be more to this story. This just can't be it, please tell me that there will be more to this. This just can't finish like this, so please let there be more to this please?
Mitsuki-iichan chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
yes! u updated! lolz,, though now id be asking u to update agen soon! ahaha!

lyk ur story a lot! its super kawaii! i just luv exs! sadly there arent enough exs fics here,, T-T..
yentles chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
update soon! this is really good, i hope syaoran and tomoyo suffer! LMAO

update soon really really really LOVE this story
MJangelsakura chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
It's nice..I like it... It's a bit confusing..But I'm a real big fan of E/S..Hope you update soon..(",)
Eriesha chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
I like this story... please update soon...

Still burnin'

ErieshaForFiera
Analiria chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Onegai shimasu! Update soon! Well, the gap between chapter 1 or 2 to 3 was, i think, 1 year! I like your story, and I hope that you will update not a year later. Thanks very much for this wonderful chapter! I'll be waiting for it!