Reviews for Everglow
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Amazing standalone. It really sucked me into the story, I really liked it. :D I would say it is one of the best standalones I have read. :D

Great job. :D
Clanafan101 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
aww i love this story i re-read it about 2 times cause i loved it so much all full of CLANA!
emily chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
aw! just how i like one shots. short and sweet. Keep up the good work!
LanaLang79 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
That was so good! I loved it! Did you ever decide to write a sequel to it? Because if you have I would love to read it!
jeanniefillion chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aww, How cute! I like your way of getting rid of Jason way better than the show's solution. Yay to Clark/Lana!
epstein chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
amazing story, you should really write another chapter!
Annie Stuart chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Oh, come on, you can't end the story there. It was so good. You just have to write a second chapter.

something like Clark falling asleep and staying all night, Lana waking up in his arm and then... Go girl go, you're really good, so start writing!
Filipina-baller09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i loved ur fic...keep it up
south manger 2004 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
lana using the some quote did in nidosmise. When talking to Clark?
Deruvius chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
oh my god, that was great! so cute the way you worked in Martha's famous (if a bit corny) line at the end! whole thing was awesome! loved every bit of it. well done!
C.H chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
How cute.
Twixbaby chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow that was so sweet! i loved it. great job.
Docholiday024 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Now that was pure CLANA, great story i hope you find a way to continue it.
i know i spelled it wrong chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
that is sweet. you should make a sequel about their wedding. i like the way you used martha's quote from nicodemos
LuckyGrrl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I think this is one of the most well written pieces I've read in a while. I love it!