Reviews for Hoodwink
kateanddin chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
hahaha, that was hilarious. I love those kind of pranks between brothers. Plus Sam's winning so yay for little brother (as the little sister, I can totally relate with him most of the time). Poor Dean though.
zeroichi chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
hahaha XD that is cruel sammy XD bully ur bro using the
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOL muhahahahaha Dean's so screwed with SAM still having the key's
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha, AWESOME! Loved the ending especially. Well done! :)
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ahahahaha! I'd keel over dead if it wasn't so cold right now. XD

That was absolutely perfect. You did wonders with this. Great job.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This was a great one shot. I love when the brothers fight, especially if it is a good natured battle. Great brother moments. Thanks!
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I'm not sure what series of clicks landed me on this story, but it was hilarious. I loved your brotherly banter and bonding in this story.
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
LOL! I love it-great job!
luvondarox chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I love the sibling reactions between the brothers in this story - you did an awesome job. Something tells me that Dean's not going to let Sam get away with it though...
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
hahaha. awesome story. :L
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Hilarious! If you can't harrass your brother then who can you harrass?
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Crazy, bizarre little story-but fun though! :)

One technical comment though-you seem to be overly fond of hyphens. You don't need them in some places where the hyphenated words are really one word, or two separate words. Some apostrophes were missing too, but nothing serious that hampered my enjoyment-it's a cute lil' fluff story.

KG
KwiditchJunkie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was adorable! I'm totally making that a favorite!

I liked the comment about a punk kid throwing gummi bears also. Very clever.

Nice job! I look forward to more SN fanfics from you.
glorfinniel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hee, that was great! :) I love it when the pair of them bicker!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I had to go and read the rest of your stories after reading Advent and this one came first. It was hilarious! Sam so got one over on Dean - well, more like three or four over on Dean. Too funny!