Reviews for Shadows over Etheria
Nightfrightpony chapter 1 . 7/26
Please make a sequel
Heart of the Demons chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
This crossover fic just screams epicness. I've seen the old "Rainbow Brite" cartoon online, so I perfectly understand the reasoning behind the story you've written out. All the characters are IN character, including Rainbow Brite. The way you've written them gives me a whole new appreciation of the "Rainbow Brite" franchise, as well as the "Princess of Power" franchise. I'm very proud of you for coming this far with "Shadows Over Etheria." Long live the '80s!
DrDoom2006 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
AWESOME!
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
Excellent fanfic.
Asher Tye chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
an interesting story, and exciting to boot. I 'm not that familiar with Rainbow brite, but the she-ra side of the story definitely looked good.

one question. why did it seem Imp was functioning as Shadow Weaver's ally? or was he just keeping an eye on the witch for Hordak?
mae-E chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
a good chapter and a good way to wrap a the story!

so will there be a sequel?

you did good work with this story so you sould be proud of that.
mae-E chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
a cool chapter! i liked how the battle concluded! good to see that rainbow being the light was the first to break the spell.
Ra'akone chapter 11 . 11/9/2009
This is an amazing crossover so far.
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
And they're free! But where's Spirit? You wrote this story so well and smoothly, keep up the good work!
DayDreamer9 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
This is starting to get good!
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
The rescue is on its way! _
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
Oh no, poor Rainbow T_T You've got everyone in character, though, that's super great _ Hope to read more, I'll continue again real soon!
mae-E chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
this was a cool chapter! its been so long since you updated that I was happy to see this.

i enjoyed this chapter. keep up the good work.
Anna McNarin chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
Sweet. I'm glad you up dated. :)
mae-E chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
glad to see you updated this stroy! it's been a while , but worth the wait.

So is brian just knocked out or worse?

the fight seems to be taking a dark turn, but the good guys always win in the end right?

keep up the good work.