Reviews for Sparring Partners
The Wandering Pen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really liked this piece. I liked your descriptions of Souji's changing moods, how his good humor is put on and off like a mask and how his seriousness is so intense that Tetsu feels it like a physical weight. The resolution is neat and perfect for these two. Great story.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Luv it! -
mellish chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
The wording was well done, and the descriptions of Okita nice too. _
WhitePlum chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
A very enjoyable read. Wonderful characterisation of Okita and Tetsu, and good exploration of that scene. The ending was very moving, that's exactly what I'd imagine Okita would offer Tetsu.
anaemicfaeries chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This was wonderful. Awesome exploration of Tetsu's character, his thoughts about himself and Okita, and what Okita meant through his words..he's really a great kid, that Tetsu. Like how you conveyed the two parts to Okita's personality, 'the mask of good humour' sums him up alright. The ending resolution was really poetic and sweet. 'Not someone to walk the path with him, but someone who would keep an ear out for his footsteps...'

That's perfect. We loved it.
Divertimento chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
*Applauds* Very nice very nice!

I like your take on that particular scene. Now, I believe you have read the part succeeding this conversation. It would be very nice indeed if you could write another little fic on the part where Tetsu pretends to sleep and Souji said: "I believe that you would laugh if I told you the reason for wanting to be the best... Hijikata-san."

I have been puzzling over that for the longest time, and it would be nice if someone would clear the mystery for me. :D
Ayasha Yumi chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww, so nice. I love how you write, its like your style is so better than mines.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow! You explained that so well! (Is a little at loss for words here, your story being so good and all!)

*Still stunned.*

Wow. I love it! I must go re-read that chapter now! And this is going on my favs!