Reviews for Family Reunion
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I really liked this a lot! It was really cute and entertaining! OH, and I also had to go Google up the word usuratonkachi because I was like, uhhhh what?!
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't know why, but somehow my heart melted
fiesa chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
It was not rushed at all and I loved reading it!

This one was a really great story about a - well, um, family reunion The way you describe Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto as - adults, I guess one has to call them - really is brilliant and I love the way they work up Kakashi. I think his look of "Id rather be anywhere else" - I cant describe it as well as you did, though - was wonderfully described I could actually see it.

The interaction, the dialogues and the humor - Sasuke telling Sakura her hair is pink - made your story absolutely enjoyable and worth the read. And Asumas appearance at the end just was the thing to round up the entire scene... Really a great job!

Thanks for writing this.
Sandtalon chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was hilarious and well written.. I love it!

I think you should continue it and make a short story about the mission but if you want to keep it as a one shot it is your choice p.

I really really think you should continue it though.
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was great! Good character portrayals and interactions.
xx-Ichigo Zi-xx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I like it . Family Reunion. It's a bit cute.
Melitza chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very cute and sweet. Though I secretly hope they'll have been together anyway... _
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Lovely _ I like it!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Awesome! -
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Lol! I like it! Team 7 rocks! D It was fine, had enough detail!
DarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I liked it but seemed that everyone was ganging up on Sakura. And Asuma dies in the shippuden. But again I liked it.
Xanie chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aww! I lurve family reunions! And because of this fic, I lurved them even more!

Ja ne!

-Xanie XD
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
LOL! It certaintly is a family reunion!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
aaw! Warm fuzzies! I loves it. Team seven never changes. I hope that's how it'll really be. muy bien. Keep writing.
MissEars chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
aw thats cute! hey hey cherries wants to know if she can stalk you! plz! *puppy dog eyes*