Reviews for My Demon Lover
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Reflects on an almost forbidden relationship, bravo!
blah chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
that was so good i loved it! XD
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
i liked it! a little short, but sweet and interesting. :D
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hilarious fic. You take cuteness to a whole new level.
agent-doo chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Somehow to me, this doesn't seem like a one-shot. This could easily be made into a longer story...like what would happen if Sasuke was really a demon?

But I like what you have done.
deeh chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
oh that was so cute... and yet so sad. Just the way I like it. That was a really good story.
SunshineandDaisys chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Tall, older Sasuke, eh? I shall now plunge my head into an icy bucket of water and see if the blush goes away. *submerge*

Nope.

Egads, this was only an inch shy of perfect. I don't see Sasuke being so open-ish (hard to explain, isn't it?) but maybe given the chance to love someone...? Eh, eh, maybe. The only other thing was that it was short and it felt a little out of context. Like an excerpt on the back of a book.

But still, given those two things, it was still probably one of the best Sasu/Saku fics out there. Quality over quantity, that's for sure.

Very good. Mind if I fave? (o'course not)

_
scarlet.iris chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
It rock's and i like it. But you know, there's still more room for updates and remember "Time is running out"

Hehehehe...
Sakura-Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I liked it. I also hope that it isn't all that you have planned for this. I loved it and it's a great start for a longer story. I hope that you continue.
Saezuri Nohito chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I think it's fantastically realistic. And it isn't OOC to me. Nice title too. Suits them. Will be looking forward to your other works.
Krabby Patties chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow. I liked liked this! Good job!

Later days!

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊی

kurama-kawai chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
It's nice. You do have a good story here. If you think it needs improvement then probabaly it does. But I liked it just as it is. You have a promising story here and I'm quite interested. Update soon.
nxlee chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
OH, very interesting... but cool story though!
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
you could've made it more plonger and added a few more details but it's still good!_
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 1/8/2006