Reviews for Welcome Back
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 3/1
Sweet and amusing. They are so cute.
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha! ;3
Zlatka chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Kakashi is just cute! :-D
remuslupn chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Something I scrape off the bottom of my shoe because it's way too awesome to be walked on. I put it in my pocket instead. And cuddle it. :3
Lola chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Really, really good! You've kept them both perfectly in character; especially Kakashi, who's almost never written well-enough, I think. : )

Best line:

“Coddle? I’ll have you know that I do no such thing as coddling; I nurture…”
lovefierce chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
-favorited-

Awh, that was simply adorable! Guh, it made me feel all fuzzy inside to read that. Kakashi and Iruka are so cute together-you did great writing this.

:] WRITE MORE.
Alina11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Very cute! Too bad it was just a one shot :( 'cause me likey!
xxperryxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hell yeah! Nuturing? Sure you do Iruka, sure, whatever you say...

I love it! I loved their arguement!

Quote:

'“Great. Beef or chicken ramen?”

“No. I’m tired of ramen.”

“Pork it is.”' It reminds me of the arguments I have all the time! And now I'm quoting which means I'm hyper, really enjoyed reading it, or more than likely in this case, both! Okay, need to stop with the chocolate and fanfics... Anyway, love it!
chickenbeans chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
It's definitley leaning towards utterly brilliant _ Really good story! (I have a feeling I spelled "definitley" wrong...)
Pheonix-Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
love the ramen lines...Great story, brightened up my day!

Pheonix
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Very sweet!
nananine chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I think...this story deserves to be reviewed. I also think that you should continue to write KakaIru, because this fic worked quite well. The personalities seemed to be pretty well on, and the banter was absolutely adorable. I particularly enjoy the part when Iruka objected to the ramen and Kakashi's "Pork it is, then."

The only constructive criticism I have is pretty lame, actually. The only thing that really got me was using the verb "turn" twice in the same sentence. Other than that...

Quite enjoyable. Thank you _

'-'nananine'-'
Lee chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Cute with witty dialogue...yummy
Fractured Dreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i think i'll have to go with the "utterly brilliant" statement. It was a great lighthearted read!
Seiyuki-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2006