Reviews for The Perfect Pair
Wolfwind chapter 1 . 5/24
Rly good:)
But idk if u meant 2 put this or not but chocolate frogs don't actually act like frogs, like thy don't move around plus James' eyes r like, hazel I think, not grey
Prongs123 chapter 1 . 4/13
AMAZING!
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awh, very cute. :)
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was a really cute oneshot but there's just one thing that bugged me. I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned to you but James' eyes are HAZEL, not grey. Sorry, but I'm weird and things like that bother me a lot. So yeah, other than that, great story.
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
that was cute! LOVED IT!
Pungahn chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i suggest you edit out the rabid bunnies comment or change the rating before some kid reading gets confused. otherwise, i LOVED IT!
avery18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
omg every time I read the one shot and I'll think of a nice review, then I read your A/N and my brain gets sidetracked . My brain isn't working well enough to provide constructive criticism right now anyway. I enjoyed the story. James and Lily as head boy & girl had to have came out of some crack formed plot of Dumbledore's. No other way around it.
ionizable chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
yay! oO write more jl! more! more!
juz-dream chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
lolx. its so sweet. great fic. write more. lolx
ph0shzl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
aw. sweet!
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
lol, that is so incredibly cute!
Callisto Nicol chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Darn that Potter, charming his way out of anything. If Voldemort wasn't such a cold-hearted snake, I wouldn't be surprised if James charmed his way out of death. *musess* Huh, I bet he could, too... But aw, them poor ickle firsties. Don't know what they're getting themselves into, listening to great prats like Potter and Black. *grin* I quite enjoyed James' "I solemnly swear" speech to Lily. It was cute. YAY for Lily/James!
Airealataiel chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*squeaks*

That made me giggle. Out loud. And it was all warm and fuzzy. And it's definitely going on my fav list. Oh, and I really liked the style and language.

Kudos!

ps - read my new story? *hopeful*

Amazing job. Ta!
insert-random-name-here chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Haha, Rabid bunnies? interesting mental pic there...

anyways, good story. Though, I think James's eyes are hazel,just thought you might want to know. once again, good job!
silvereyesish chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Oh, I love a good Lily and James story. It's so awesome.

And I absolutely loved how you wrote James. He's so cute I'm about to die. .

I love your one-shots, and I wish I got the same inspiration as you. Mostly I get really bad ideas taht sound good in my mind, and then are crap on paper. Or on screen. Whatever.

What I'm trying to say is I love your stories, especially the Naruto ones you've written, and I say kudos to you. .