Reviews for Dare
Hinatafangirl123 chapter 1 . 4/2
Continue the one shot?
cookiecutie91 chapter 1 . 1/26
It was so cute. I really liked the kissing part. I would love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
make it a two-shot pleeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeee!
Neji Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Heh. I like this story
cherryblossom chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
and so...that's the end or there is still more of it? I mean are you going to write more chapters?
Ricky chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is retarded, but too lovable to hate;) i must admit, this one shot is pretty cute and I usually can't be bothered to comment on fics that arent related to the anime at all, but his nejihina one is really short and sweet. Good job there:)
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was surprising. I can kinda of see it though. Hinata was close to Neji and Neji wouldn't allow her to get near him really until after the chunnin exams. It could make sense if you explained it the right way. Of course you would have to take out some of the stuff that just goes completely against that theory but still, no bad.
Anyway keep up the good work.
Take the Good Person Test (third search result on Google).
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
quite the cute little piece
crimsonkira chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was really cute! *starts chanting "SEQUEL! SEQUEL!"*
lidianm chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
i liked the story it was so cute. i wonder what neji was thinking or what he is going to do.
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Is there going to be a sequel? *hopeful face* Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
gk chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
hahaha8-o :-/ lol
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
No you cant stop there. Please make a sequel - I want to know what would Neji do. Please. It was really sweet and funny. I like it. Well written.

P.S. If you are writing sequel please sent me a note. Thank you in advance.
kittykitten02 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I like it. so cute

I wonder what Neji will do next
wittyying chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That is so cute. And so very Hinata (except the part where she would go to a slumber party and take a dare in the first place. That doesn't seem like her to me but whatever)