Reviews for Fighting Fate
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love the way you wrote this! Tenten is amazing for never giving up on him. Neji is awesome for kicking ass & still making it home to his wife. :)
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
So romantic! :)
Metoochocolate chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Woah. Awesome story
JWzipper chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Very nice! I really like this! Not that I like reading about people dieing and such, but it was a good read! Great ending, and loving Neji and TenTen's 'will of fire'. This shows what its like to be loyal to someone.

Well, Ja Ne!
croquette queen chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Beautifully done. I do love happy endings.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
aww that was so touchy ;) beautiful ending
AnimeFreak218 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
no you still have you mojo

I LOVE stories like that. Especilly with the war in the real world & all, it just makes these stories more real.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like it. The 'Neji doesn't lie' theme is really good. Great job! I think you have a tendency to switch between genders in the pronouns, though.
RofS chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Oh, wow, this is really good! Its just really amazing - like, the format, and the way you phrased things. I think what you could have changed was just a few lines, other than that, it flowed really well, and, well, yeah! Great job!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow! THAT was amazing! The whole time I thought Neji was going to die, and I thank you greatly for NOT killing him! It had my full attention the minute I started reading and what a relief it was at the end! Thanks for writing it! It was great!

Kratos Wilder
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Yes! Angst! -fist in air pose- Haha. I love angst, and so much NejiTen is Humor/Romance with OOC Neji. This was great!

u a chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
dat was really good u havent lost it!
bang on the head chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
you have the mojo mate, you have the mojo...

well done! no criticisms
B.Q chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
i dont know what to say...

this fic is! can i say this...U ROCK!
humble beginnings chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Yes you do! That WAS AWESOME.