Reviews for Kisetsu
Crystal Midnight Rose chapter 1 . 4/4
I vote itasaku I ship them and I would love to see them together
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is so interesting. I found myself holding my breath the entire time I was reading this. This is such a wonderful idea! :D
I vote for ItaSaku, since they are one of my OTP ;3
I don't have much hope, though I still wish this will get update.
ang3l-of-love chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This story is very strong and you wrote it very well , I like your Idea too and I am sad that you didn't continue because it has so much potential so plz come back and update

and I vote for Itachi - kun with Sakura - Chan
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Sasusaku!
heart-away chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I'm surprised that I've never seen this before. Even though you haven't had time to complete this I appreciated it. Very strong writing skills were displayed here.
aimiera chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this is very good, and I vote for ItaSaku pairing for this story..this is very good, and I vote for ItaSaku pairing for this story..
BnWhites chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It's really good. I hope you update soon! hehe. I think that the pairing should be both sasusaku and itasaku. But in the end I would always choose sasuke. hehe.

~B
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
It was good, update soon.
panicatthediscotime chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Amazing! I really love this story.
poket chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I beg you to continue... Really, Im going that low.

This is a wonderful story and is only in its first chapter, I mean, it means a lot!

I hope for both to be with Sakura. As you said, OT3 (means threesome, right?) but I dont think yaoi would fit in this fic (I do like ItaSasu) so it would be more a triangle where both would have her. Well, thats my suggestion.

But before anything, I hope you update!
sonia chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is a wonderful story but you never did update it since the first chapter, are you still going to?

IT'S A MUST TO UPDATE & FINISH THE PLOTS/STORY co'z it's good.

I do like it to be a SASU-SAKU pair...

And what I like about this story is the Uchiha Clan is alive!

Please do update this story, its pretty good.

Thanks.
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Nice! This is something I would totally watch out for. I can't wait to see how Sakura would interact with Sasuke and Itachi. And I am voting for SasuSaku!
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 1 . 8/5/2008

its really really good _

Good job _

Takara Makoto
VampireYukari chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
nou! i need updates , plz!