Reviews for Waiting For You
Prides Tears chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
..*sob* That was so...touching..and emotional...a definate tear jerker... (And it doesn't help when you're listening to 'Think of Me'
AngstReflection chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i was waiting for a story like this. thankz.
Splendiferish chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Well, if it was 'rushed' as you so say, I couldn't tell. I thought it was brilliant. Your grammar was flawless, and it being in the first person PoV was interesting as well as wonderfully done.

I've got to say, too, that this is the best interpretation of Edward and Roy's relationship I've seen. There are those written where they make Roy out to be simply having fun teasing Ed, and Ed hating Roy, and other RoyEd stories. But I liked this best. You did a great job in writing the sort of mutual respect and strong liking of the characters without outright shounen ai.

Anyways, enough of me rambling. In other words, I loved it.

-Aemi
smokingace chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I really really like this! It touched my heart...and now I got a better understanding of the movie.
Lone.L chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Awesome. I have to say that as a guy, I'm a devoted hater of shonen-ai and yaoi. That said, I really appreciated that in this story, there was no outright stating of love or anything of the like. Morseo, it was only implied, and when it was, it sounded more like admiration to me than anything close to love.

You did an excellent job on this piece. There's very little dialogue, but what little there is sounds crisp and in character. You do a nice job of expressing the story from a different point of view than the original one (in other words, Roy's as opposed to a third party omniscient). I've never liked unhappy endings (or endings that aren't outright happy) because they depress me, but I also realize that some unhappy endings are neccessary. You do a good job toning that down and making the reader almost certain that Edward and Alphonse WILL be back, no matter what.

I can't find any grammatical or spelling errors anywhere. It seems that, as a whole, you did a near flawless job. Because the ending is so reassuring of the brothers' return, a sequel to this story might be in order. Of course, that's up to you, but it would certainly be great.

Very well done.