Reviews for Idolatry
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I love the voice in this. Misa's simple thoughts and the random observations make this fanfic really special, because it adds to her personality.

Her thoughts were confused and scared and angry when she saw her parents die, her thoughts were girly and giggly with her friend, it shows Misa as being a conex character instead of the one-dimensional one that we usually see in canon.
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I liked this. :) It shows a side of Misa that I normally don't think about. It was an interesting twist.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Wow! An excellent portrayal of Misa, and all the liberties you took fit perfectly with her character. Loved this!
prettykittydarling chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
my favourite misa fanfic so far
lotus head chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Argh. This is just so... wonderful and brilliant. There's not enough good Misa fics out there, and this really does her justice. *faves*
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Oh wow, this was a penetrating and interesting look at a usually glossed over figure. Great job!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Dark and interesting, though some of this seems to contradict what I've read from Deathnote. Oh well, its good enough to be made an exception D The darkness taking over the pink was described very well
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Very dark. Maybe thats why I like it so much.
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I enjoyed this! I like the twists/liberties you put on Misa's backstory, the details... especially the dialogue- I thought it was pretty in-character. Misa's change from just a naive, childish girl to a killer was done well. I especially liked the line about childish dreams and immature fantasies- that and the last line really stood out to me. Nice work!

Sincerely,

Acey

thefishbag chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Lol, you must be an English reader of Death Note. This was really good, but you should definitely consider labeling it AU. Misa's parents die of a murder on the streets and a shinigami who liked Misa killed her would-be murderer, thus killing himself. The notebook he left behind was then given to Misa by the shinigami Rem. :)