Reviews for Three Wishes
nightowl880 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Your ability to develop and explore and make real a character's emotions is just so incredible. This was fantastic.
Emiri-Chu chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Nice! I think mine ended with Ahiru falling out of bed at the academy again... :D
silverkrystal11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
that was cute
Book Thief chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I think Ahiru should be with Fakir...

...But princess Tutu should be with Mytho!

(why oh why is he with Krahe? or Rue for that matter? sulks) Either way, we're all enitled to our opinions. :p
TudeDeluxe chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
That was a beautifully written story. The emotions you portrayed were wonderful. The fact that you still left room for her to be fine or gone shows much care on your part. i started taking up ballet, a dream which I had long discarded thanks to Princess Tutu, and I would hate to see anything disgracing her. You’ve also given me enough courage to put up my 1st chappy of my Tutu fic. (WILL NOT COPY!) You deserve more positive reviews. GOOD SHOW!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I feel like this ending would be very likely to be in the anime. It fits with the rest of the series and the whole theme of the sadness and happiness.

I personally would love to see Fakir and Ahiru together. I felt as thought he had come to love her by the end and she seemed to care for him (although I don't know if she was in love with him). You are likely right. They are surely just friends.

Great job on this fic. The writining was lovely and well thought out.
sutaretagaisce chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I thought your prose in this was very well done and the way you left it open ended by with an air of tragedy worked best for the series. It felt very true to the characters and the spirit of the work. Besides that, it was one of the aspects I've never seen written in post series fic for this fandom so I'm very glad to have found it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hm you write good so.. um yay *small hug for the fanfiction* -
blessedmisfortune chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
It's beautiful!

I'm a fan of this wonderful series, and you have brought it into your own world with the right usage of words. I love it and that is what matters, right? ;

Yes, I agree that Fakir and Ahiru are as good as friends. Ahiru did quite a lot for Myuto (Mytho; Muuto...what is the spelling?) because she loves him. I would have done the same, by the way.

If there are anymore chappies here or stories of PT you've made, please tell me! I wish I could write like you!

More power to you also! Ja ne!
DragonLady99 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
thats was amazing. simply amazing. flaweless, beautiful, and the perfect if not trajic way for this story to end.
Meruhen Wind chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
It's an AWESOME story, obviously well-thought out. I agree with the thought that Ahiru-or Princess Tutu for that matter-wouldn't keep her love to herself if it wasn't essential to the plot. I'd prefer to think it was just a dream, though...:D I get the feeling that if I had to read this story for Literature class, there'd be some comment about Ahiru's psychological need to disclose her suppressed feelings...

You hit the two main characters right on, and, as far as I'm concerned, wrote one of the best Princess Tutu stories here (I've only read 70% of them, so I'm not entirely qualified to speak...XD) I especially admire the fact that you bothered to give some depth to Ahiru as well...this human portrayal of her is pretty unusual.

And, since I'm trying to give a good critique, which I hear involves criticism, there's a few grammatical errors (such as 'make ascertain' instead of 'ascertain' and 'would he awake' instead of 'would he awaken') but nothing that really created a barrier for the reader.

I repeat-AWESOME story!
maia chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
it's beautiful...i love it .i'm crying now...i think it's ...sad...it expresses her love so wel! wah!
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This is very delicate. I'm not sure I like your use of the poem, but the story itself is both true to the themes of the anime and very well-constructed. It ended...tragically for me, but that's because Fakir's an angstmonger...
Nessa Aldarion chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
OMG. That was so good! It was really really sad. I literally started crying at the end because I thought she disappeared. Even now tears are streaming down my face. My god, I can't believe the amount of reviews you have. You definetely deserve more readers, because this story was wonderful.
Emily chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was a good prologue to me. BUt I'm confused, in the anime series, she ends up beiing with the Prince, not Ruu being with him. I don't know. But very beautifly written.

10/10