Reviews for In the Shoes of a Shopaholic
demigoddess29 chapter 9 . 1/23
Yay! I've read this fanfic so many times but I STILL totally heart Sakura's logic-it's like "He's single. I'm single. He's a guy. I'm a chick..." or "They can't charge me for a bill I never knew about! If they call me, I'll just be like, 'What bill?'" I heart how Sakura rationalizes everything and of course SakuSyao too of course!
animefangurlcraz chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
fantastic fanfic, loved it!
brownie bunny chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
This is a nice mix of CCS and Shopaholic. :-) Except, she got off the bank hook way too easily. :-P But, still, it's well written and really romantic. :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! SHE KILLED A SPIDER WITH HIS BELT AND THREW IT OFF THE BALCONY?! OMGSH! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! X'D
DaylightVampire0121 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
you made sakura sound like a sexmanic :L
DefinitionOfLazy chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Damn Damn Damn . I totally love this story~I think I'm going to die laughing xD. You totally made my day!Did you know that I was reading this, I don't know, 2-3 hours straight Gosh,this is definitly going to my FAVE list :D
PolarBlue chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
Great story! I love adventures of a shopaholic and I found this story quite funny!
Dandy352 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I hate that girl Girlfriend your face! LOL xd I'm getting hyped up. 12:16 and I'm reading this LOL. Talk about reading fanfics instead of working on your nanowrimo entry...not so cool, but fun :)
Dandy352 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Then go boyfriend fishing, besides, your destiny's already right beside you :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Gosh I love this story! OMG! Shoppaholic! Count me in!
Shibue Miyuu chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Shopaholic series are one of my favorite books. It just so good and I'm really enjoying picturing Sakura as the our-so-call shopaholic. For Syaoran as well. I realy love it!
iAMeu chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
wOw. 1st chap and i actually enjoyed iT. i hope it gets better. hehe, _
Feebs chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
A very light read. and she's so funny! her thoughts were so outrageous it made me laugh a couple of times. :)) great job on this story, i thoroughly enjoyed it. two thumbs up!
Feebs chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
The way this was written amuses me a lot. :) It's not really Sakura-like, but I love it. :) I'm going to continue reading this now. :) Caught my attention despite the OOCness, great job! :)
Liley chapter 14 . 3/26/2011