Reviews for Compass Points
Angela Jewell chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Such an amazing story. Even if it does leave me confused and scratching my head at parts. . . it's the type of tale you want to read over and over again, just to see what all you missed. Such creativity. I'm impressed!
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Wow. Damned nice read. I'm more than a bit confused by it all, but I enjoyed it anyway. ::chuckles:: Thanks for sharing!
Rune chapter 9 . 2/17/2003
I liked your story, but what happened afterwards?
The Angry Generalization chapter 9 . 2/4/2002
A muy bueno ending! A bit quicker than I expected, maybe, but wonderful all the same. What a lovely lovely story!
The Angry Generalization chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
AHH! I wrote a review for this chapter, but it seems it never got through. That just's upsets me. Anywho, you don't write like Tolkien, you write like Arthur Pullman (for more reasons than because of the title) I hope you are proud to know that I was reading your story last night as a means to procrastinate from doing my essay. Because of this, I stayed up 'til 4 in the morning to finish it (I usually wake up at 6). Oh, what a fool am I! In any case, I'll have to read the entire story over just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Toodles!
The Angry Generalization chapter 7 . 2/3/2002
OMIGOD! This is actually behaving like a normal story now! Is the world going to end any time soon? Let's hope not, cuz this is just gettting good.
The Angry Generalization chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
I just notices your writer's name. Charlemagne, is it? Le Chanson de Roland? Nice. You write like Tolkien, but your author's notes are even more confusing than the story. So why do I keep reading? The world will never know...
The Angry Generalization chapter 4 . 2/3/2002
wait, this is rather more a fusion than a crossover. Or is it involved with the Wheel of Time at all? Everything in this story is so foreign and whispy. I'd like to get a good solid grasp on this plot if I could. As it is, I have no ideal what's going on, yet an strangly enticed to read more. That's kinda creepy you know!
The Angry Generalization chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Ah, a partial explanation. How lovely! This story is rather...for lack of a better term, chilling. I'm curious to see what the fey actually are, and how the "second dragon" will affect the story. This is a Wheel of Time crossover, right? Dang. Wish I'd read those books. Well, I know there's some stuff about dragons being revived in those books, right? Maybe a mystical sword or something? I don't quite remember...
The Angry Generalization chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
umm...eh? So...*not* a Ranma or Akane story? Is *anything* going to be explained? It's good. Not what I was expecting, but that's even better. Spifftacular!
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Holy Cannoli, Batman! Sugoi da yo! I'm a bit confuzzled about what's happened and why, but I guess that's rather intentional. "All will be revealed," yesno? In the meantime, this story looks awesome!
Blood Of Odin chapter 6 . 2/3/2002
Pulp fiction... given anime form. Still one hellova read.
Blood Of Odin chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Though my head is hurting, I can understand whats going on (a little) this is an excellent story so far. Just pay a lot of attention to any type of name dropped.
Blood Of Odin chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
Argh... must make sense of confusing series. Mostly pulp fictionist but this is great so far. I'll keep reading.