Reviews for Finding You
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
what season is this episode in
Mus4u chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
please say there is another chapter!
SamuraiCat1019 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Adorable. I loved every minute of it. And the pairing! Fabulous choice. I hope to see more Munch and Fin action from you soon!
Zen'Aku Lati chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
OMG! This is exactly what I was looking for! I saw that ep too, and I would'a sworn I was the only one that saw that twinkle in their exchange in the hospital...
softnsensual457 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hey this is great! Your grammar could use a teeny tiny bit of work, but nothing that's going to kill me. How is it that everytime I start a story, someone always gets the idea up before me? The exact same idea? But I like yours much better. Much more in character than mine. I have Fin sobbing all over the place! This is fabulous! Please update soon! And I'm glad it's slash. There aren't enough of those!
BrOkEn2NiTe chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*claps* I like it! A lot! I'm trying to think of constructive criticism but the only thing I can say is I caught a few typos lol. Good job!
Animaltalker chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nicely done, minor quibble Munch's favorite drink comes from McGinty's
akiko chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
hi. I like your story and your wrting style. The story seems interesting. keep writing, please. (I saw Raw yesterday and it was the first time I saw he was shot. quite shocking. He may have used up his luck in Baltimore, that I thought. Anyway, Good Luck.