Reviews for Genetics
APhantasm chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
This has been a good story.

The ending was good. Both Sad and Happy at the same time.

I'm glad that Dawn finally had a chance to say goodbye to Buffy.
Rain Addict CM chapter 30 . 6/25/2010
good story D well written
A Ott chapter 30 . 4/30/2010
I actually read the whole story before writing a critque and i'm pretty impressed with the story. Some areas are a little weak or jumped around but overall it was a good read. I like Buffy and Max but have to admit putting them in the background was a good twist. You gave the "Scooby gang" and "Max's Family" a chance to shine by making them the main characters for your story.
KittyKatze20 chapter 30 . 7/31/2009
Who was the other man? I think I know who it is, but I can't remember his name, is he the half demon from the first season of Angel? (the only season I've seen) This was really good, I'm glad I've gotten into crossovers! I can't wait to read your other stories.
big mak chapter 30 . 11/3/2008
cool i loved this fic
kt187 chapter 30 . 10/9/2008
What can I say? Great ending! It's nice that she became a higher power and that she gave everyone the one thing that they all wanted - loving friends and family. Even if it is only for a little while! I look forward to reading some of your other stories now! (Clicks Author Alert Button) ;)
kt187 chapter 29 . 9/30/2008
WOW! Can not WAIT for the next chapter! I'm on tenterhooks!
kt187 chapter 28 . 9/16/2008
Nice chapter. Good timing of Jondy's! Can't wait for the next chapter!
kt187 chapter 27 . 9/4/2008
Love this story! Keep writing and post the new chapter soon!
kt187 chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
Wow! Looks like the first has made a reappearance! This should be interesting! Post the next chapter soon! Can't wait!
RngrThorne chapter 23 . 8/14/2007
Very interesting so far. Curious to see how this ends.
big mak chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
i love this one and i think it is going well
big mak chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
cool it's getting exiting
big mak chapter 19 . 5/5/2007
cool looking forward to more soon
speaker4thesilent chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
great story so far! i finally broke down and re-read the whole thing. I've gotta say, i like where you're going with this