Reviews for Falling Away
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG! i frickin love that song! i read this story a long time ago and i decided to read it again. sam said he was humming "mad world" and i was almost died. i just heard that song for the first time a week or two ago and i fell in love with it, then i read this and SAM loves it too? it's such a great song. you just made my day!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Completely original and different. Congrats.
SlumberingMarauder chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was freakin adorable. Enough said.
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I loved this so much
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
awesome story
alexisabove chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
oh man, that ending was adorable.

I'm so glad you let Sammy live, you had me scared for a while there. Great story, thanks for writing it! :)
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
great story! it's rally sweet! keep going!
Julieann chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
AW that was shuch a cute story lol ur a really good writer love the intense moments
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
excellent story! loved it. i had tears coming down my face! ahh i have to wait till dec. 7 for the show to start again. its gonna take a 2 week break! ahh well the upcoming eppys look good )
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Amazing story! You're a great writer! I really like that song "Mad World" both the Gary Jules version and the original version by Tears for Fears. You incorporated it really well into your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
XxravenXcrownedXprincessxX chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
very moving! i seriously thought Sammy was gone for amoment! i always love your writing! very sentimental and you capture the love between them perfectly!
Onari chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
It was you! I was going through your profile, and I realized I had already read some of your stories, but I didn't remember doing it. So it was you who made me download Mad World, evil thingie...I love that song now, thanks to you!

xx
SueJRA chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Why do you insist on writing excellent stories that make me cry? As if 'Awake' wasn't bad enough, now I read this!

You really know how to tug the heartstrings!

Loved it!

Sue x
Calliann chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was the best story ever! I swear, I was sobbing so hard for awhile that I couldn't see the screen. You have such a talent. And I am so glad you brought him back in the end. It was so believable and very touching.

Thank you so much for posting this for all of us to enjoy.
greensprinkles chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This was so sad,the way sam said goodbye...it was just sad(in a good way).I was actually listening to Mad World when I read was really great!keep on writing!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »