Reviews for Falling Away
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
good old dean wont let sammy down ever and i just love how you write your stories and cant wait till you finish the final installment in your series
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I know you wrote this a while ago. But i really love your skills as a writer, and i think this is definitely one of your best stories. I just reread for the...i dont know how many times. It is truly magnificent
Laneta C chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This is super weird. I started reading this story while listening to some music that I had put on random and guess what started playing right before I read this. That's right, Gary Jules-Mad World. Creepy. Awesome song. Anyway, I really loved this story. Very touching. With the song playing in the background, it really moved me. Excellent portrayal of the brothers' relationship. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Awesome story. I just love how Dean wouldn't give up on his brother. And the end where they fall asleep in the same bed like when they were kids. AW so sweet. Look forward to reading more of your stories
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
The line 'I dont want to be buried' totally broke my heart. I am SO glad Sam was okay in the end. Damn, Dawine, you always get me sucked in. GREAT JOB!
Kathleen Brown chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Well i followed the link, and as always, an increadible read!

Kathleen :)
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
You seem to have a way of making my cry. I don't know if you read my other review, but i cried all through your series of connected one-shots. You are a terrific anghst writer.
glorfinniel chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
For a moment I really thought you'd killed him :P Lovely angst, and wonderful love between the broters as well :)
recklesslove chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I am so sorry your story got stolen-that someone would do that is absolutely appalling.

Your story is one of the most amazing ones I have read. The ending scene with Dean pounding on Sam's chest, refusing to let "his Sammy" go is incredible...and thank you so much for not killing Sam. The end is amazing...the whole story is so poignant.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Wow, your stories just keep amazing me! I love the depth and emotion you put into this, especially when Dean wouldn't let Sam die. Every time I read stories like that, where Dean, as the older brother, is fighting so hard for his little brother, I get choked up because I think that's exactly how I would feel and act if anything happened to my younger siblings. I'm the second oldest of seven, and I have three brothers and three sisters, and I would like to think I would do anything for them. So, imagining Dean's grief isn't hard, especially with the way you wrote it. Good job, and please write A LOT more! _

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
Lumack chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Hey, Dawn. This is really urgent, please, don't ignore this message.

Your story has been plagiarized AGAIN, go look in this link: .net(slash)s(slash)2808059(slash)1(slash)

I hope I'm not mistaken about this, but I'm almost sure. If I am, please, forgive me.
CrimsonRose18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Brotherly fluff is so cute! i love your writing your so amazing! i can't ever write that good! well anyways on to the next one!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
OMG I thought you were really going to kill him and I was like "No! He can't die, fight Sam fight!" and then he started breathing again and I thought "Oh thank lives!" Wow great story.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Loved the story,read it twice. "Pumching bag/Baseball bat" lines were priceless.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
AW wow. I didn't know, I'm sorry. I hate people who do that. Well, yeah everything I said in that review is applicable in this one. Good fic
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »