Reviews for Falling Away
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 2/19/2006

I'm really sorry for this whole problem with your fic, I really didn't know it was yours :( I'm still dumbstruck. Can't believe that the other person could copy your whole story like that :/

Well, in any case, I'll repeat what I said before (but now to the person who really deserves to hear it): this story is beautiful and almost made me cry :) Extremely sweet, like all of the stories I've read from you :)

Keep going! I love what you write ;)

H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Gosh! I just read this story, checked out the reviews and saw that you claimed to have written it. I hadn't red back in the archives far enough to see yours, but you're right, it is exactly the same story. Why would someone do that? It's not like we get paid for this stuff! Anyway, since I reviewed that one before realizing it was stolen, I thought it would only be fair to review for you, too. Sweet story, and if that Sammy doesn't stop putting Deanie through the wringer all the time, I'm gonna kick his ass. That's my

tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hey. I loved this story, and all of your writing in general.

I just want to tell you that there is another story on put up yesterday or so, that is this same story word for word. It's written by bensluver something or other. Just thought you should know.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
“You ever die on me again, I’ll kill you myself.”

have to say i rather loved that line.

again another birlliant one shot, do quite like them coming from you i have to say lol

as to the fic it was very powerful and compelling. loved it.

i loved the part were dean was practically beating life lol

anyways, im off to read your next one shot,

RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
i love this story so much!you did amazingly! all i have to say is: sequel! lol! you rock! SAM AND DEAN FOREVER!
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I love this story! It has so much emotions in it, and the song selection is excellent (Now I'm Simon). Seriously, I went and looked it up and it's really good. Also, the spelling and grammer are excellent. I can usually find errors like a hunting dog, but there really weren't any. Good job.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Another fantastic story. I'm becoming addicted to your writing! I hope you become inspired to write another one soon.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Terrific story. I think it is one of the best fan fics I have ever read.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Its a good short story but I couldnt help but notice that some of those lines are from the movie the Abyss. It struck me a few times while I was reading it but it was a good story nonetheless.
Kari chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
MAD WORLD! I LOVE THAT SONG! " Anyway, love the story, I almost had a heart attack when I thought Sam died, yay for Dean! and yay for sam being alive!
Jessie chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Freaking awesome! I cried...great job!

Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was amazing. I think I cried more in this than in any other story (Supernatural one, at least) that I've ever read. It was a challenge not to wake my parents in the next room!

Anyways, I loved this story so much. The angst, the brotherly fluff, everything. I'm glad that Sam died - let me explain - but I'm really glad he came back to life too. I like fics where one of them is dying, and gets really close to (like, on the brink of death) it, but doesn't actually; or does, but somehow comes back to life. I don't really like it much if they set you up for a character death, but then nothing happens. It kinda lets you down. Basically what I'm saying is that I really like what you did - it's always nice to get a good cry in every once in a while.

I like how they interacted (and reacted, at the end) with eachother; it was done really well. I found it really sad, though, when, after Sam had died, and Dean had been getting "mad" at him. That, and also when Sam was saying his last words to Dean, and Dean kept on telling him that he was gonna be fine, and that he wasn't gonna die, even though we all knew it wasn't true.

I'll stop rambling now. Keep up the awesome work!

Kayla chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was beautiful. I just want to let you know that this is my first full SN fic I've read, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE It!
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 1/10/2006