Reviews for Falling Away
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I really love your fanfics. You know that, right? They've all got such good plots and the cutest fluff! You deserve Sam and Dean plushies up the WAZ! *hugs you and dashes off to read Spirit House AGAIN*
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
im not much a review person but this story is so awesome that i have to write u one you make my cry good job i putting u in my author alert list because im going to be waiting for ur next story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ha ha ha ha. Cool. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
KlownKid-131 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
It's 3am and I should be going to bed but I just had to tell you how much I loved your story. It was truely amazing. I must say, it actually made me, the heartless bitch, cry. Towards the end there, when Sam died, I was pissed because you didn't say it was a tragedy, but you redeemed youself. I puting you on my authors alert list because if you write anymore stories like this one I wanna know about it lol. Keep up the good work!
aniki19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
aaww..tis was nice!

i nearly cried (almost!)...u almost had me!

but u made it better coz dean would have been devastated,wouldn't he? tsk,tsk...

anyway, glad tat everything turned out o.k..in e end...

loved e remark from dean...excellent story!
name chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wonderful! i was like sammy died? and why? then oh, he didn't die, yes! i'm up for a sequel
tp96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This is most definitely one of the best Superantural fics I've ever, ever read! Nearly started crying. You have such a gift! I hope you know that.
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww, that was so touching. I can't tell you how many times I had to put my hand over my mouth to hold in a gasp throughout this story. Oh this story was so good. It's one of those kinda stories that make you wish you had something to make you forget what happened in the story so that you can read it all over again. Does that make since? This is definitely going into my favorites. Keep up the excellent writing!
Somebody Once chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Jeez. Awesome story.

I played Mad World as I read it and sniffled and sobbed.

You had me, you totally had me, I thought you'd killed our Sammy for a moment.

Excellent job, you're very talented!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
To put it simply, I LOVED it. One of your best! Keep up the great writing! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I love that song! And I like the Gary Jules version better than the original - and it really works in your story.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was a very very good story. I absolutely loved it. I hope you write another story very soon. I can't wait. I know i will read this story again
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Good work on the death scene. I was biting my fingernails, waiting for Dean to save Sam. Good work on Sam's choice not to tell Dean he was dying - it seems to fit the character a lot more than if he had told Dean right away. "Mad World" by Gary Jules is a great song, by the way. I first heard it in the movie Donnie Darko and went out and bought the CD. It makes me cry, and seeing it incorporated into a fanfic was great. Overall, bloody brilliant. Please write another one soon!
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw, this story made me go though so many emotions, first i was crying(mourning) then i was crying wtih joy, and then i was laughing. Great story, amazing writing! Please write again soon.
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was simply amazing. You had me almost in tears throughout the whole thing. Sam's need for his brother not to be disappointed in him and Dean's need for his brother to simply be there made this story what it was, and I commend you on it.

Great Job, keep writing.