Reviews for A Brother's Love
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I loved it! Love the brother moments in stories. This story definitely shows how much Dean loves Sammy...aww. I really enjoy reading your Supernatural stories. Hope you write alot more of them.
MissCourtney002 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
thats cute

i love it

MissCourtney
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw... that was sweet!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
*Melts into a big pile of fuzzy goodness*

I love that you tackled the idea of Jessica's birthday! I was really hoping they'd at least mention that on the show, but seeing as she was born in January and it's now...umm...spring? I guess they missed their chance.

Hehe, Dean eats ice cream cones like I do! :D

Oh, and thanks for representing the Jersey shore! I'm an Ocean City girl myself, but it was nice to see the east coast get some love for a change. :)

Beautiful, fuzzy-inducing story, shimmerin!

JJ
Mr. JRyan chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's the cutest little thing I've ever read! You have to continue! xP
Poetic Tragedy3790 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
amazing story. It was so sweet and made me cry. Awesome job.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow, this was really good. I liked your characterization, it was nearly perfect! Is this a one-shot? Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ha ha ha. So sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
tp96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was so wonderful and sweet! Loved it.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I'm glad sam got some closure. I wish he would have some in the show. Great story!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw... fuzzy moment overload! I love the banter between the brothers - it's always priceless when a writer comes up with a classic Dean line, and you had quite a few memorable ones. Is "The Hell Hole" a real ride? It sounds creepy. Good work on this one - it was really sappy but that's exactly why I loved it.