Reviews for A Brother's Love
bagelcat1 chapter 1 . 4/4
I like the idea of this, but since Jessica and Dean's birthday are the same date (January 24th) I'm going to have to assume this is AU. Too cold on the Jersey Shore in January as well. But I still love the idea of Sam thinking of Jessica and being grateful that his brother gives him the space to grieve. Well done.
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I loved it! Love the brother moments in stories. This story definitely shows how much Dean loves Sammy...aww. I really enjoy reading your Supernatural stories. Hope you write alot more of them.
MissCourtney002 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
thats cute

i love it

MissCourtney
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw... that was sweet!
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
*Melts into a big pile of fuzzy goodness*

I love that you tackled the idea of Jessica's birthday! I was really hoping they'd at least mention that on the show, but seeing as she was born in January and it's now...umm...spring? I guess they missed their chance.

Hehe, Dean eats ice cream cones like I do! :D

Oh, and thanks for representing the Jersey shore! I'm an Ocean City girl myself, but it was nice to see the east coast get some love for a change. :)

Beautiful, fuzzy-inducing story, shimmerin!

JJ
Mr. JRyan chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's the cutest little thing I've ever read! You have to continue! xP
Poetic Tragedy3790 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
amazing story. It was so sweet and made me cry. Awesome job.
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow, this was really good. I liked your characterization, it was nearly perfect! Is this a one-shot? Keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ha ha ha. So sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
tp96 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was so wonderful and sweet! Loved it.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I'm glad sam got some closure. I wish he would have some in the show. Great story!
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw... fuzzy moment overload! I love the banter between the brothers - it's always priceless when a writer comes up with a classic Dean line, and you had quite a few memorable ones. Is "The Hell Hole" a real ride? It sounds creepy. Good work on this one - it was really sappy but that's exactly why I loved it.