Reviews for Love of a Cheetah
I have really gotten into this story but I want to see more updates and will Xain pu live after evening stabbed like that?
1Billy-234 chapter 5 . 6/4
this is a good story are you going to be adding anything to it?
ryuma chapter 5 . 6/1
i hated when are u going to update i got to know what happens next
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 1/2
My bad, I was under the impression that Xeris and Charon were Britanny's parents.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 1/2
Upon rereading, I have a problem with Theodore's "leap of logic". How can he know at this point, that Xeris didn't survive, or that Britanny did?
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
noooooo right when it got interesting.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
That is one hell of a,cliff hanger,my question is,when will you post the,next,chapter?
Morden Night chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This is great so far. I love the idea and your execution. Quite the cliffhanger here too. I really hope you'll continue it. If you want I would gladly provide critiques as well during your process.

Really hoping this continues.
shugokage chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
This is by far one the best Gold Digger/Ranma crossover out there even if it is incomplete!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
will xain-pu live? will moose be made into fried duck, inquring minds want to know.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
As funny as it is to read, I just can't believe that Nabiki, and especially Kasumi would lead Atsuko on like that. And she takes it unbelievably well.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Well I just read this in its entirety and I have to say that it is a master piece from its writing style and its plot! Please continue?
Dunedain ranger of the north chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Hey, are you ever going to update this story? I know that I'm not the only one wanting to find out what happens next.
Ophidias chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
this is pretty well written, and i like the idea - just hoping it doesn't focus on cute fluff instead of plot. unfortunately i have stopped reading as soon as hints appeared that ranma is attracted to ryoga, nothing against your story it just aint my thing.
angel-1844 chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I really wish you'll come back to finish this story some day. I just re-read it and remembered how much I love it