Reviews for That's Why
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
: )
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was pretty hilarious. Although I did sort of feel bad for Booth when Brennan informed the waitress that they would never be a couple, but what comes round..

Excellent job.

Leah
Leina chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
A coulda/shoulda/woulda fic...hm...I like it.
Habita chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Loved it! It was a pleasure reading!

Thanks for sharing! :-)
hobbitberry chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
It's good, a little confusing, but good all the same. maybe im just stupid, and thats why i dont get it.
Pereybere chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I really like all your stuff. I like the why you tell them, too. There's always the hint of romance - teasing - so realistic because that's exactly how it might be. Hope there'll be MUCH more from you, soon!
sammie28 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I am making my way through the "Bones" FF, and I just wanted to write to say that I love all your FF a lot - so well-written and I like the small glimpses into the characters interspersed with the "different situation with a different outcome." I like your FF a lot!
Ill.be.your.ALWAYS chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Actually in the books she doesn't drink. The story is cute though!
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
cute story
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This story really made me smile. I could see this scenario in my head from the beginning to the end. Well done!
SSidle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
cute

i just love those two!

nice job!
bonescharmedai4evr chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i really like the way you write, cuz you write the story and then you write the images i wish i would write that well!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Your style is very unique. I read your other Bones fics and i find them to be very well written. Out of curiousity. Why the ( ) and the italics? Is one of them what really happens and one whats going on in their heads? Its a very intersting style, very unique. I enjoy reading your writing. Good work.
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This was very charming. I'll be sure to look for more of your stories. :-)
jezziebeth chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Awesome story - I could picture the scene perfectly. :)