Reviews for The Hypothetical
JDorsey314 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I don't know what I was expecting from this... sounded interesting, but I was afraid that it might try to go in the direction of romance simply to be even more weird, what with the wrong people and all. I am thankful for my mistakeness.
and I am glad you recruited the originals!
it did seemt to move to fast sometimes. people jumping to conclusions, knowing things they shouldn't yet... for intance, what dracon beams are called. but it's still a good star which I will continue to read!
Lightning-Alchemist-Rini chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is interesting so far.

Lucky you though...I can't get anyone to rp with me. And I wanted to try out my own Animorphs idea to see if it would work. lol
The QAS chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
OMG! I hate u! Why did u kill my 2 fav characters! WHY?
Sinister Shadow chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Wow. THAT was a quick update. :P

::cries again at Esplin's death:: :'(

... I loved this! You do a wonderful job of compiling our posts and making them into a sensible and legible story. Congrats on your EXTREMELY popular RPG that is doing so well! :) Chapter 4 already!

Sinister Shadow

PS - You realize this is going into the C2 now right? XP
aizxana chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
This is so cool! :D Great job on transcribing it!

And on to chappie 4!
TobiasHawk13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
whot!2nd chapter!now all we gotta do is the third chapter!
Sinister Shadow chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Too lazy to log in... you know the drill.

Anyway, this was the BEST! :D Aww, poor Melissa! I was practically crying at the end. It's too bad she doesn't come back in chapter 3, but as aizxana said that would have been a bit too cliche.

Excellent work!

aizxana chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Great transcript! It reads so much better as a story now! Loving it! :D
aizxana chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Yay! You got it up on ffn! Great job, it's so much fun to read! :D Can't wait to read the next one!
Sinister Shadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Excellent of course. I love the Hypothetical, and it'll be great as a fic! My only advice is the following:

"The creature, an alien named Elfangor, explained the Yeerk invasion of Earth, and told David to bring a blue box from the spaceship."

Maybe you should have detailed that a little bit more. As in have Elfangor actually explaining the problem and stuff. But besides that, great fic, and long! Can't wait for more!
TobiasHawk13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Since i read it, i'll just review.

Hope you transcribe the next chapter soon!

maybe you should do more detail.

Update soon!