Reviews for Freeing Your Demons
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
OMG and thats all i can think of saying at this right now.i liked the story it was good but still ...but...why...no...lol i can't think of what to say story.
gambit-rogue chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
cool! remy really should be killed 4 what he did... way to go, rogue... :)
Virg chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
WOW! that's the FIRST anti-romy ive read that was absolutely fantastic! admittedly it was so wierd seeing Remy so.. so.. argh! dunno the work but he was damn evil! i definitely didnt like him by the end of it! brownies for Rogue tho! god work!
HongaSam chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Never thought of him like that, I suppose the kinda guy he is he would cheat her. Worryingly good story :)
Lamby chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Whoa, much emotion in this piece me thinks. As a Gambit fan I'm slightly disturbed to be honest. I always knew that ROMY was just a very bad idea. Big shiny stars to you for having the guts to write and post this, and keep up the excellent work. Lamby
abril4 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This was pretty sad. Don't get me wrong I 'like it but, I don't know I'm just a little blue know, got to read something happy now, bye.
Iesha chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wow intence. But in a good way (I think) hehe. That's the first i've read of it's kind and any other written along the same storyline will have a lot to live up to in order to beat that one (,)
xLebeaux chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
very nice. sad, i know. mean ol' remy. hehe:) wow, havent talked to u forever:( glad to send ja a review:) hope ya had a good x-mas, new year, or what not:) hehe. I really like the story. cant wait for u to put somethin else up:)hehe, til next time Peace out

xLebeaux
sheisbeautiful-sheisnotme chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
though i am a Romy fan, i do appreciate a good anti-remy piece. and did you have anyone in mind for rogue to be with, or just not with him?

if you haven't read it yet, one of my fav. fics like this is "Black eyes, Blue Tears."