Reviews for Just Dance
Sakura-chan88 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I'm rather sad that you are no longer writing. I really would have enjoyed reading more on this story! But I understand. Thank you so much for the years of entertainment! I shall miss your updates greatly!
greenee16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Very good! _
hjbvbi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
cool storie please update

Doctor Kiba chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is awesome . I just stumbled upon it and I'm glad I took time to look into it! . Great story!
animefreak808 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
man, this story is KICK ASS!

its super good...even with only one chapter..

its hard to come around really good fics these days..

and trust me..this is REALLY good.
Anthrax Island chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Dude, know that you are going to be an "in the closet fan", but you HAVE too at least work on THIS story in your free time. Please, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! You have ONE chapter of a story that could, and probably would be, HUGE on this site! Please take this into concideration. Yes, you would be doing it secretly, but you would be doing something that you love! I love writting stroies, even though I haven't updated in god knows how long. But they come nothing close to this! I write them on paper, but you, you can write them on your computer and keep them hidden much better.

Honestly, I don't say this to many authors. I'm picky in the stories I read, and I know a good story when I read it. I have read quite a few of your stories and they are amazing. Some of the best pieces of work that I have read. I'm not saying this to flatter you, or hopefully inspire you enough to continue writing. I realize that you will be very busy, and won't have a lot of time. But please take this into consideration. When you can, work on a story that is not complete, such as this one. People on this site would appreciate it, and I'm guessing, more than likely, that you would enjoy writing these stories. Authors write stories cause they like too. Very dedicated authors injoy writing stories immensely, and are very talented in the work that they produce. I believe that you are one of those people.

Please don't take this review as a rant, or some kind of physco fan who just doesn't want you to quite writing. You are a very exceptional writer, and have my utmost respect.

Sincerely yours,

Well all die accept it

(A.K.A. Jess)
xGuiltyPleasures1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
hope u update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Great story! hurry it up and write another chappie!
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Snowshadow user:

I wanted to start this review by giving just a little information about myself. While my profile is new to fanfiction, I have been a avid reader of this site for the past couple of years. You're completed story "Get a Life!" was my all time favourite, though many others like "Just Dance" was very good too.

As of late, it has begun to frighten me that I can only list two or three of the old favorites that I love, and the only part of "Get a Life!" I remember practically word for word is the food fight scene. I have read GAL at least 3 times. If possible, I would really like to read it again. If you can post even the old and unedited story, I would die of happiness and review every chapter. If you don't want to send it out to the public yet, I would like to know if you could send it to me. I would not post as my own story, but I would read it 50 times in a row. I could also help you edit it if it came to that. I know this sounds kind of weird, but I would be over the top if you could do that for me.

Either way, if you could just send me an email with your reply, that would be great. Even if it's a "yes" or a "no" answer.

Your forver faithful reviewer:

Livvy22
EvilFaerie17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
hey, i read this story a while back when it had like 8 chapters in it, and then one day, i couldn't find it! it said it didn't exist or something, so i was really happy when i found it again! so i hope that you update this story soon, so i can read the next chapters!

EvilFaerie17
Inu13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
hey, great story i like it so far, update soon please
tofupanda chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
yay!

kagome's dream finally coming true!

(sp plz update soon!)
kachan chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
this is really cool, I liked it a lot! hope you update soon )

cheers

kachan
Inuyasha'sWife4Eva chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that wasgreat and i can't wait for Kagome to get out of that dump and to AIMA in NYC. i hope you update soon. this is very interesting and i can't wait for the next chapter. bye. :) :D :P
CleverCover chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yup, please continue.

I like this story.

WRITE MORE SOON! 'smiles'